tips on making sex tape

looked earlier but couldn't find any obvious thread for this, myself & gf want to improve quality of our sex tapes, usually just done with phone / cheap camera, any good tips on lighting, angles, general advice?

thanks

If you try to film things yourself during the play you won't get a good viewpoint, our best have been when we've put a camera on a tripod and had the room lit quite well. Use a small tripod on a chest of drawers or a tall tripod, so the lens is looking slightly down, for the best perspective

But if you'd rather have changing scene and some zooming in and out, get a friend to tape you. We've done that too.

Whichever method you choose, if you are not doing the filming yourself you soon forget the camera is running and things become more natural.

If suggest a cheap go-pro would be a good start. Those are the little cameras you often see used in difficult to film stuff on tv (ie box race on Celebrity Juice).

From a viewer point of view, I want to see facial expressions. If your faces are covered I'll go and watch something else. I enjoy amateur stuff that's not completely vanilla. ie anal, pegging, bi or group stuff, public...

BigInBerks wrote:

If suggest a cheap go-pro would be a good start. Those are the little cameras you often see used in difficult to film stuff on tv (ie box race on Celebrity Juice).

From a viewer point of view, I want to see facial expressions. If your faces are covered I'll go and watch something else. I enjoy amateur stuff that's not completely vanilla. ie anal, pegging, bi or group stuff, public...

Totally agree re seeing faces. I'm not interested either if I can't see their faces and expressions!

Quality doesn't come free. It rarely does with anything. There's only so much you can do for free like make sure you're using the best lit room in the house with all the curtains and blinds wide open in the sunlight before you hit a glass ceiling. Sometimes you just gotta splurge on a better camera, mount it somewhere, learn how to use a video editing software to spruce things up a little.