Tips on using magic wand on partner

Hey guys. Any tips on best way to give an orgasm to someone using a wand?

2 Likes

Now I’m guessing that you have not seen on this person what is the point in pain or are they the most delicate one? Some people are different so you should give it a shot and see what they like. For myself I like the hitting of the other person to me in certain areas.

No never done before. She very apprehensive bout it but think might give it a go. I want her to have the best orgasm from it n see how good it can be. Not intimidating her at the same time, it’s a big one!

1 Like

Good deal but keep in mind we’re she is excited at and what is causing it and integrate it into the system :smiley::smiley:.

It’s important that you never forget to use the magic word “abracadabra”

3 Likes

Will do. Thanks very much. Wanna see her cum hard so much. More of a turn on to see that than cuming myself

1 Like

Nice just keep at it and if she doesn’t want changes she will say something but it’s hard telling not knowing right GET R DONE :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

It’s good that you want her to enjoy it, but there is no guarantee she will orgasm at all, let alone have the best orgasm from it.

The best thing you can do is forget about your expectations of it and just respond to her and how she reacts to it. Some people need it directly on clitoris, some need it to indirectly stimulating them. Some need it still, some need some movement, either the toy moving or them grinding on it.

4 Likes

Thanks I know that it’s not for everyone, jus wanna make sure I get it right!

1 Like

In the words of Harry Potter, ‘swish and flick’ :magic_wand:

Male or female???

@Craig1234 fella using it on female

1 Like

Have her experiment with it and then show you how she likes to use it. She’s going to be the only one that can tell you how to give her an orgasm.

Make sure to use lube on the head of the wand to help with the glide and make it a bit more comfortable for her.

2 Likes

Nice one, never would have thought to use lube. It help a lot?

There was me thinking using lube was a given! I use lube on all direct to clit stimulation toys.

2 Likes

Haha! Here’s me thinking it was just for inserting things!

That’s because you’re a man! I don’t use lube for penetration mind.

Learning how a womans body reacts to different types of stimulation would be good. And every body is different, so ask your wife to describe to you how things feel. Its erotic when someone reads your body and know what you need/want from how your body is reacting.

Sex is so much better when you communicate.

5 Likes

Always the best advice @JoCat :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

let her use the wand on her clit… she knows what makes her feel good. concentrate on that tongue action on her labia and the rabbit hole… take note of how she uses it so you can do it next time…

1 Like

Yep.
If she feels comfortable to take control then you will get a good lesson.
If she’s nervous take it real slow and give her a good long massage first with some lovely oil.
My wife usually takes a long time to get out of her head and into her body.
Massage’s really help to warm up for us.
Also, you can start with the wand yourself in the massage, going from hands to the wand.
Up the back of the thighs, the back and neck.
Gentle and slow works for us.
Then get closer to her P.
Teasing is good.
Stay around the edges and listen to your partner.
Make sure she feels safe and in control.
My wife often likes to then take the wand and I’ll use fingers for inside.
We are all different.
This is the kind of thing that works for us and especially the first time we used a wand.
Be kind, patient and generous if she’s nervous.
Hope you have a great time together!

3 Likes