Magic Wand

We have a number of toys but have never tried a wand. We have one coming in today's delivery and am excited to try it out. I was wondering if you guys had any tips on getting the best out of it? xx

Hi there, Lovehoney did a blog post on how to get the most out of magic wands recently. I love wands - hope you have fun! :) xx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2018/01/26/how-to-use-a-magic-wand/

I love wands too... although they can be wickedly intense so I need some warming up first...with either a less powerful toy, or the wand on very low power....and lots of lovely slippery lube!

My absolute favourite toy......ever ! Lots of waterproof sheeting.....lol xx

Loved the wand. Multiple, multiple orgasms. Review to follow. I'll sleep tonight 😊 xxx

Wands are a lot of fun. Start out with a nice sensual massage and slowly tease and work up to full on vibrations on your clit. Also if you have a partner having him penetrate while using extremely pleasurable!

Wow I love my wand it is the best toy I have purchased and definitely lots of towels or waterproof sheets, work up slowly and I love holding mine on me and pushing myself further each time. It is truly amazing! You won't regret buying one! X

We've just bought a mini wand to try out. My OH loves it, she had a very powerful orgasm from it.

We've just bought a mini wand to try out. My OH loves it, she had a very powerful orgasm from it.