Tips on using prostate massagers

Hey peeps. I have tried prostate massagers in the past but was always while pissed and rushed. I have recently got a decent one to treat myself. Any tips on reaching the big o and is it possible to climax from one without touching myself?

2 Likes

Hi @Dom624

I have some experience with prostate massagers. I have found it to be a different type of climax.
You have to be in the right position.
The toy has to be rigid enough to hit the spot and be directed there.
I have found all fours works best for me, pegging can be the next evolution if that’s something you have thought about.
The pleasure comes in waves and is not the same slow build up conventional climax, for me anyway.
Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Sweet, I got the aneros helix lately. Meant to be a good one, il try your advice pal, thanks a million

2 Likes

I’ve got an aneros prostate massager, can’t remember what one, think the basic beginner one.
It did take some time to get the right position to really hit the spot and work for me.

I found lying on my belly, using my anal muscles + rocking my hips really really hits the spot :ok_hand:.
The orgasm does take a lot longer to build than a regular wank, and sometimes if I get the rhythm slightly out I can loose it and need to start again…
But when the orgasm comes it’s full body, everything shakes and quivers and load I shoot is always way more than wanking, and even sex.

The missus does have a harness and I have dildos that hopefully one day I’ll be pegged with :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Had mine in for 1st time properly. Was amazing in fairness. Body was twitching with it, must be like how a woman feels from clitoral stimulation. Without being hard it was great sensation. Didn’t orgasm from it cause the bloody battery died

1 Like

I recomend this one I’m the same only enjoy anal when drunk but with this if u take your time and use plenty of lube my favourite is just baby oil. this toy is the only one that has made me cum from prostate massage it’s powerfull and smooth. take your time when using it and enjoy.

2 Likes