Tips to shoot load further ?

Hi All.

I have never been able to shoot my load very far and would like to see if there are any tips?

At the final moment I often pull my foreskin back and I get a little distance but not as much as in the movies!

Try no sexual contact for, say, 4 weeks - and then mind your face, or your OH's, or the condom when you do it haha

1 Like

Pelvic floor exersises. Yup they work for men too! Theres loads of info online on how to do them.

2 Likes

Fluffbags wrote:

Pelvic floor exersises. Yup they work for men too! Theres loads of info online on how to do them.

any exercise that strengthens the lower stomach helps

Stimulate your prostate by means of a butt-plug or anal toy; that always guarantees a copious cum!

1 Like

Combination of pelvic floor exercises, edging (having your partner stimulate you over and over again without letting you climax until you can't take it any more lol) and prostate stimulation either her well lubed finger or a vibrating toy. Or anal beads and have her remove them out slowly just as you climax.

1 Like

when me and my partner have alot of foreplay he shoots really far afterwards. foreplay makes him really excited

Interesting...

PF excerise for sure

defo try prostate massage I've heard from loads of people that works a treat :)

must give that a try... I am always wanting to further myself... LOL

Can’t believe nobody suggested going into space or visiting the moon ! That gives me an idea for a video of me shooting a good distance ! You have all seen the videos where people appear to be standing on the floor , but are actually on a wall . Stage that and let gravity help my cum shot appear to shoot further .