Cuming

Has any one got any tips on how when i cum i can shoot a further. This is more for the men really x

Try edging, usually helps :)

What's that. Lol x

Its when you bring a person to the point of orgasm but then stop to deny it. Do it a few times and im sure this would help.

Pelvic floor exercise. Whilst most think of this as ladies woman's it is also brilliant for men. You can do it at at any time, but the way to work out which muscle you are trying to exercise is , when you have an erection put a towel or wet flannel on it and try lifting it without your hands " penis push ups".

Lol when I read that last comment I just could not help myself think of a twist on an old wives tale rhyme to be recited while perfoming your "exercise"
" I must, I must, I must improve my bust"
Switch it for this activity... It becomes.
" I must, I must, I must improve my thrust"

Gentle giant wrote:

Pelvic floor exercise. Whilst most think of this as ladies woman's it is also brilliant for men. You can do it at at any time, but the way to work out which muscle you are trying to exercise is , when you have an erection put a towel or wet flannel on it and try lifting it without your hands " penis push ups".

MRS thought it was quite funny that I did this as a youth (and still do) - though I never knew why I did it. I just assumed anything that was related with increasing strength in that region was good. I did not have a specific change I knew it would increase. LOL