To all you dominant women, a question

Is it more interesting for a sub to always try to please and be compliant or to occasionally say "no bloody chance" and have to be forced to comply.

She is cook in my local bar/resteraunt her mate is a bar maid. I just found out they are both doms and they are going to give me a session, promises to be a helluva laugh. I dunno whether to go along with everything or resist and get beaten to a pulp lol

The pair of them look like butter wouldnt melt.

Like Ork says, it depends on the Dominant. Just like with any other relationship it will vary depending on the two personalities involved. Some Doms think that any sub who doesnt do as they are told is not worth Dominanting and they expect complete compliance or they wont enjoy you subbing for them. Other Doms find that totally boring and want a challenge or a giggle or an excuse :D

Ask beforehand, talk about your bounderies, hard limits, safe words what they expect from you and what you expect from them etc and you will be fine x

The whole thing is a giggle they are friends of two yrs, i heard them joking between themselves about opening a s/m studio and they were very embarrassed about their double life being know so I offered to be their first "guest" and everything came from that.

we went out to dinner the other day and we talked about it she is VERY experienced. Any Ideas for what would be bloody hilarious for two doms to do to a guy?

I am not a natural sub ....just fancy a bloody good laugh about it all after.

the only thing she doesnt do is scat electricity and drugs ...Im pretty much the same.

i believe a submissive should set the boundries they do not wish to cross, they should try and be compliant but there are instances when the top pushes them slightly out of the comfort zone for their own good or amusement. i think its always best to try things then talk/blog afterwards and see if they can adapt it

a slave should generally not be allowed to say the word NO. but the top should also not want to harm the prize possession and gift of total submissive

Ork wrote:

Hilarious? Chastity, laughing at "how small it is", ruined orgasms etc, assuming by hilarious you mean humialiting for you?

my first thought was to have to take a freezing cold shower then wear a skirt lol

oraclejennie wrote:

a slave should generally not be allowed to say the word NO. but the top should also not want to harm the prize possession and gift of total submissive

Knowing Gunther I highly doubt he's going to let them enslave him lol, I think anyone willing to submit to someone on that level before ever playing with them, is either ignorant of what they're agreeing to, or in some way needs help... slavery isn't something you should enter in to blindly.

The lady concerned is a dominant and she has already said I must be her devote (German for sub) she is the sweetest lady you could meet. We have had meals out as a couple for two years and never ever discussed sex or flirted , to me its just nice to spend time with a friendly female....she has a fantastic sense of humour.

since she has a great sense of humour and has told me I must say what I want (to me always a contradiction) I was looking for really off the wall ideas for a one off experience you can wet yourselves laughing about later.

Ork wrote:

Clown fetish... that should do it XD

how about having to give a dildo a blow job while wearing makeup false eye lashes and a skirt stockings and suspenders

oraclejennie wrote:

i believe a submissive should set the boundries they do not wish to cross, they should try and be compliant but there are instances when the top pushes them slightly out of the comfort zone for their own good or amusement. i think its always best to try things then talk/blog afterwards and see if they can adapt it

this will be a laugh, i intend to push HER boundaries, due to things that have happened in the past I can switch off the pain response such that if I know I am going to be hit on the arm no matter hard it just doesnt hurt at all....I want to see how far she will go with it all. but its all a laugh we are friends.

Fluffbags wrote:

Like Ork says, it depends on the Dominant. Just like with any other relationship it will vary depending on the two personalities involved. Some Doms think that any sub who doesnt do as they are told is not worth Dominanting and they expect complete compliance or they wont enjoy you subbing for them. Other Doms find that totally boring and want a challenge or a giggle or an excuse :D

Ask beforehand, talk about your bounderies, hard limits, safe words what they expect from you and what you expect from them etc and you will be fine x

Thinking about I think I will propose that anything goes except one thing ...if she wants me to do that she will have to make me....then see what happens she either will or wont. would that work?