To buy or not to buy HELP

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698

So i have came across this today and i really love it. Going away for a weekend with O/H would love to surprise him with this.

Anybody have any reviews on it ?

Gorgeous! Buy!

Have a read of the 4 reviews on it.

It is new on the website this week so I doubt many people have it.

I am planning to buy it myself, it looks gorgeous :)

go for it!

I'm sure he wont be disappointed!

THank you. I am gonna add it to my collection from Love Honey!!

I've wrote one of the reviews. I love it! I would buy it while you can, with it being a new product a lot of people will be snapping it up! And lovehoney might initially have a limited amount of stock to see how well it sells.

I must admit, I'm very tempted by this one, even though I didn't like the one Lovehoney sent me to test ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

HinkyBitch wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698

So i have came across this today and i really love it. Going away for a weekend with O/H would love to surprise him with this.

Anybody have any reviews on it ?

I have a review on there and it is really gorgeous - highly recommended ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) xx

MrsMcX wrote:

I've wrote one of the reviews. I love it! I would buy it while you can, with it being a new product a lot of people will be snapping it up! And lovehoney might initially have a limited amount of stock to see how well it sells.

MrsMcX would you mind telling me how tall you are? I'm 5"2 and the one I got was too long especially in the legs. Scorpius12's review says she's 5"5 but none of the others mention height

Oh sorry! Ito my first body stocking so I didn't really think of mentioning that - it seems so obvious! Silly me! I'm 5'5 too, and I didn't have a problem with the length x

Lol! Thanks for letting me know! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) I might wait until someone shorter reviews it...or take the pluge and be the first shorty!

Buy!It's gorgeous.

Its gorgeous! I'd get it myself but fear it may be a little small on me.

I know if my gf tried to get my attention with that ensemble, it sure would do the trick. Me-YOOOW!

Hi libraLover, I was sent this one to test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30696 I know it's not the same as the one you was looking at but I thought seeing as they are all Lovehoney own brand they might all fit the same?

Will anyway I just wanted to say I'm pretty short 5ft 2 and this one fitted me perfectly on the legs and everywhere else.

Have a look at my review if you like 😃

You'll only ever get one answer to questions like that on here... we tend to encourge each other }:)

*cough* buy it *cough*

Did you hear something?

Was looking at this this
Morning buy it ;)

It looks amazing!
Ive waned to buy body stockings like this but im very short.

like im only just 5ft and fairly curvy so i dont know how they would sit on me. if anyone of that body shape buys a stocking like this let me know because i want one :P

I'd buy it if they had plus size x

Looks super sexy. You would look gr8 in it Hinky and you Cmaru.