To buy, or not to buy, that is the question...

Hi all!

Ever since this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32607 came on sale, I've been putting and removing it from my cart continuously... Help me decide, should I or shouldn’t I buy it?

My doubts are:

• If it was such a big hit when it came out less than a year ago, why is LH discontinuing it already? Is it maybe because there’s a rechargeable/improved version coming out soon so I should wait???
  • It only has 3 reviews, and none that convincing. Anybody having it willing to contribute with their opinions?

Thank you!

Noone? Really? ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

I have been considering it, the only reason stopping me from purchasing it, is because my water power is really crap

PokingFun wrote:

I can't help as I've actually never seen that before, but don't expect answers too quickly, weekends are usually very quiet.

Don't forget about the returns policy :)

I know, I know... I'm just anxious I guess after an entire week of in with it, out with it... :) I finally had time to sit down and unwind after a super busy week so just wanted to do some “relax” shopping… ;)

And I know about the Returns Policy, I do use it, but I don't ever want to just take advantage of it. I mean, I don't consider LH a rental company at 0 cost (give me a toy, I'll use it and send it back in a year for a refund)... so I try to only return things I do not use for one reason or another or really really don't like after trying or simply because they don’t deliver what they promised on the box. I LOVE the returns policy, but I only consider it a safety net, not a “get out of jail free” card. But I might just take you up on the advice in this case as I don’t want to miss out…

era wrote:

And I know about the Returns Policy, I do use it, but I don't ever want to just take advantage of it. I mean, I don't consider LH a rental company at 0 cost (give me a toy, I'll use it and send it back in a year for a refund)... ...

Granted, having a one year limit on returns is incredibly generous (and I think it will only last as long as people don't take advantage of it). But otherwise it might be made exactly for cases like yours: If you decide to keep the toy, LH have made a sale. If you send it back they have lost a bit of money, but keep you as a happy customer. The rabbit will go into the bin, but as demand doesn't seem very high for them (stock is big enough for LH not to say how many there are left) that's where they might end up anyway (what do retailers do with stock that turns out to be completely unselleable?)

That said, this vibrator doesn't tempt me at all. The vibrations see very weak from what I see in the video and I don't normally play in the shower anyway (and if I do, I just use the showerhead - so far I haven't felt any need for vaginal penetration. The day I do I will take one of my submersible vibes). Besides, what sort of lube would one use with it? Normally silicone lube is recommende for use under water as waterbased lube washes off - but with a silicone toy????

It might be getting discontinued not because it's a bad toy or because there's a newer one out soon (there isn't, to my knowledge, but I think drops of sweden were at a couple of expos earlier this month that a couple of people on the forum have also been to so you might get a concrete answer!) but because it's quite a niche product and not enough people are buying it to justify stocking it? To be honest I'd just buy it already and return it if you don't like it - that's what the returns policy is there for.

After reading one of the reviews, they did mention it lacks in power! I think the water feature would be really good if you have a powerful shower. It is certainly a different kind of toy.

As others have said why don't you just get it and try it? If you don't like it return it. You might regret not buying it.

I'm just glad I ordered the glass juicer last week before it went out of stock.

There's not a new version coming out, Drop of Sweden are still promoting this one at all events. I've reviewed it on my blog & I love it. It's not very powerful as a stand alone vibrator, but it's all about the shower use for me. It's not too girthy, so I can thrust with it quite quickly and, that combined with full pressure water hitting my clit repeatedly is awesome, and a sensation which is very difficult (or impossible) to replicate in another way.

Ok, so that's settled! I will buy it and hope I like it! Thank you all for the valuable input! You did help. :)