WHAT!

Now here's a thing.

After an hour or so lasting session with Mrs TD the other night, she was laying there chewing gum (nicotine gum, packed in smoking years ago, but now addicted to gum...) The thing was though I never saw her pop it into her mouth, so asked her about this.

She said, that since we've started having sex on regular occasions that she's often started the sessions with gum in her mouth, but has developed a skill at having a sly chew including DURING ORAL without being caught, until now.

Fecking heck, how did I miss that? That is a move that's kind of sick, yet somehow I have some sort of warped admiration for her having this kink/skill/determination I'm not sure what to call it.

Does anybody else have a SO that has hidden skills that has them thinking, WHAT!

Now that's multitasking!! 😂😂😂

Apart from the yuk factor, thats a pretty amazing skill. I've done it once when caught out away from a bin and had a bit of a snog-fest with the gum pocketed behind a back tooth (mine-i didnt pass it on!). Not sure if he noticed or not.

Not sure about giving oral with it though... i can just visualise a nasty sticky mess - or a choking fit.

As long as she remembers at which point to chew during oral.

You'll be first to know if she doesn't.

I would have thought the minty flavour may change the dynamic of oral , guess it didn't make a noticeable difference ?

This is such a weird one for me. Yuck factor definately. I genuinely didn't notice, we always scrub up and brushes her teeth before we have a session so her breath is always fresh anyway.

Even a few days on, I'll stop and think about it, shake my head and a stupid big grin covers my face. I should be appaled but I'm not (or for long anyway) and thats the weird thing. I kinda get a naughty school girl image in my head. We don't do the role play thing (yet) but as she ties her hair up, I can see that image.

I suppose it's better than having globs of half chewed gum lined up on the bedside table (schoolgirl style).

I sometimes have a sneaky Costa coffee from the machine in the bedroom when she is restrained and blindfolded .The give away is the smell of the roasted beans and tease her with them .![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

mysteron wrote:

I sometimes have a sneaky Costa coffee from the machine in the bedroom when she is restrained and blindfolded .The give away is the smell of the roasted beans and tease her with them .

Carte D'Or Arabian Coffee flavored icecream has whole roasted beans in it, absolutely sensational.(and I'm a tea guy normally).. buy cones though folks to limit portion sizes.

Yeah my fwb told me to 'push down' during anal the other day. I had no idea why but I did it and it felt really good for us both. Dont know where he learned that from!

For his side of things he found out i can achieve orgasm/anal orgasm through riding him (anal) on top.

🐼

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Yeah my fwb told me to 'push down' during anal the other day. I had no idea why but I did it and it felt really good for us both. Dont know where he learned that from!

For his side of things he found out i can achieve orgasm/anal orgasm through riding him (anal) on top.

🐼

Nice one, thank goodness he ddi though ehh ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

My SO can take a cherry stalk into her mouth and tie a knot in it with her tongue. If you Google it, it appeared in a movie once and the urban dictionary says it is supposed to be a sign of a good kisser. All I know is she is very skilled with her mouth. I have no idea how she does it as she will not tell me. I'm not complaining.... She is that good.