Power Bottom

I’m enjoying being the Dom with my OH but I’m struggling to find new positions/ideas/foreplay to stay in control without necessarily being on top, as I’m the one getting penetrated. They suggested ‘power bottoming’ but I have no idea how to bring that dom confidence while on the bottom. I’d love some advice please :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Collar and lead? Ban your partner from coming?

1 Like

Even though they’re on top, you keep control with tone of your voice and commands. Denial of orgasm or controlling when they come is fun too like @Green_Eyed_Girl said :+1:

1 Like

@rockstar is a good person to ask :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Being the one being penetrated or on the receiving end isn’t necessarily a bottoming action; it’s all about context.

By simply choosing the position that you want to be in can be dominant, even if your aren’t physically on top. Some positions will also allow you to have more control if that’s what you want.

You could also dictate what will happen, when and how before and during. Making him focus on your orgasm. Only giving him the chance to orgasm when you are ready for him to. Or again, focusing on your pleasure with body worship. You could even take it further by being a pillow princess and have it purely about you.

If you are really struggling to feel like you are in control during sex (and aren’t too worried about being in control during penetration), you could always use penetration as a reward for good behaviour, allowing him to do as he likes.

1 Like

We don’t have Dom/sub so much as a female led relationship (although the definitions can get a bit blurred in my head).

Essentially I spend all my waking hours in a chastity cage and my wife determines all our sexual activity.

Most of the time she will choose non penetrative sex where she makes (lets) me watch her masturbating with toys or she allows me to make her come in the same way. She likes to watch me masturbate too so she orders me to edge myself while she watches but rarely allows me to orgasm. When we do have penetrative sex she rarely allows me to come so I can keep o going until she is fully satisfied. Essentially she is using me largely for her pleasure. She pegs me fairly regularly as a gesture of her dominance and occasionally for my pleasure too.

None of this is in any way selfish on her part and our entire relationship change was at my request. I am enjoying it immensely too.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl ooooo that sounds fun, thank you for the advice. We’ve played around with collars a bit but I think it could definitely go further with some practise :+1:

@Calie Thank you for the great explanation and support. I think taking control of what happens when & where would make me feel more confident, especially because at the moment I still feel like I’m quickly rattling off commands or speaking so I don’t lose control.
Being a pillow princess also sounds like a fun way to go :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Try the Amazon Position for a dominant performance :grinning:

1 Like