Top tips for long distance relationships

Definitely some naughty pictures sent at random times I.e. when he's at work :)

My partner and I have a somewhat D/s relationship so during the summer I sent him little tasks to do just make him think about me during the day. Like we had a rule where for the last two weeks of the summer, we had to take pictures of ourselves each day to send. And one time I had him write my name on himself underneath his clothing before he went out to do groceries. I had him do research for me on things we should try when I got back and I had him look for sexy pictures that he thought I would like (I think I had set a minimum of ten for the day). That's how we dealt with the 6 weeks of summer...

Cuff Links wrote:

My partner and I have a somewhat D/s relationship so during the summer I sent him little tasks to do just make him think about me during the day. Like we had a rule where for the last two weeks of the summer, we had to take pictures of ourselves each day to send. And one time I had him write my name on himself underneath his clothing before he went out to do groceries. I had him do research for me on things we should try when I got back and I had him look for sexy pictures that he thought I would like (I think I had set a minimum of ten for the day). That's how we dealt with the 6 weeks of summer...

I like the idea of the little tasks, keeping you both thinking of each other. Sexy and sweet at the same time.