Total spend at Lovehoney

This seems intriguing to me I may add our purchases up, I may be in for a pleasant surprise. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I know it's a lot and we've been shopping here a long time. Some of my early orders where before the new system came in so aren't on the "my account" page. I'm guessing there is no way for finding out now?

Earliest order I can see is Sept 2010 but there are a good few years of spending before that.

All my orders for my self & my lovely lady total just a little over £3500 some of the items we have purchased have been discarded due to wear & tear like my Tenga egg I purchased a long time ago & some of my other halfs clothing has been discard also.

Wow. Some of the amounts on here are making me feel so much better.

I'm just at £829.94, (that excludes my OH who has her own account).

I say 'Just', I think if I present this information to my wife she might delete my account.

Still, there are far worse ways to spend your money 😉

£250 in 18 months which is reassuring as it works out at just under £14 and I budget £15 a month for sex toys.

£955.80 since febuary last year. Not bad, however I was expecting it to be much higher!

Worth every single penny. Every pay day I look forwards to splurging. Already got my eye on a couple of things to order for next week!

I've spent just over 1k 😦

I reckon I'm averaging just under £14 a month.

So, cheaper then a satellite subscription and much healthier then smoking.

Anyone gobsmacked by their final total should just break it down and think about all the fun and pleasure their expenditure has brought.

Priceless.

Sexual happiness is priceless 😜

Sooo much 😱😱 I'd rather not look 😂😂

According to my trusty spreadsheet I've spent £830.84. 👍🙂

£280 in just a few months Now bare in mind i use the "spend 40 and costs 20" deal everytime. And used lots of offers. More like going to be in the region of £600 worth. We recently went to the works and purchased 3 boxes for the toys so they sit beautifully in our bedroom. Just hope no one looks in.

I am worried that Mrs K&C may see this..... £1008.53. I only joined in December last year 🤐

Far too much to even look at, all worth it though!

Reading some of the replies makes me feel a whole lot better 😅 Only £310 ish, not including wifeys account 😂

I've added it up and I'm at just over £3,600 since March 2016.

I loked a few months ago and we were at something like £360 but I also looked at the should of been price and that was closer to 1k. I did shop once I. 2016 but then didn’t really until end of March this year. I do feel a little ashamed. Especially since some stuff has only been used once lol

Since my first order on the 25th September this year I have spent £96.61

I dread to think. Slight lovehoney addiction