Touching yourself at work?

Don't think I ever could no matter how in the mood I was BUT I have snuck off to the toilet to take some sexy pics to send to the other half!

I've stroked myself at my desk until lots of precum has appeared then I've went to the toilet to finish off a good few times

Yup Kirsty! I can often surprise myself, lol!

I have in the toilets at work a couple of times in the past. It wasnt' for the thrill or anything though, I was just incredibly horny and needed to get rid of a hard on!

No, I'd rather let the suspense build and let my other half benefit from it later!

Something odd about me then, when work mode is activated sexual mode is de-activated. I still enjoy to flirt and perv a lot but I have no needs, so to speak.

naughty stacey wrote:

Something odd about me then, when work mode is activated sexual mode is de-activated. I still enjoy to flirt and perv a lot but I have no needs, so to speak.

No you are just being sensible and honest to your employer as he is paying you to do a job![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I am very opposed to sexual actis in public places, to me it's disrespectful. I don't want to go to a cinema, restaurant etc and have to worry someones bodily fluids are on the seats etc. I get that it's a thrill to some people, but it isn't fair to force other people to be in a position of catching you or dealing with the mess etc, it's unhygenic and plain rude and selfish.

VirginAngel wrote:

I am very opposed to sexual actis in public places, to me it's disrespectful. I don't want to go to a cinema, restaurant etc and have to worry someones bodily fluids are on the seats etc. I get that it's a thrill to some people, but it isn't fair to force other people to be in a position of catching you or dealing with the mess etc, it's unhygenic and plain rude and selfish.

As an employer I can't disagree with that ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I've been to work with the love eggs in too, the ones that rattle and flip if you wiggle hard, lol. I've also been to the loo for a quick release in several jobs

I can't really as I'm usually covered in oil and in overalls 😔 I would if I could though!!

I work in a supermarket & we have private staff lockerooms & toilets. I have, & I even took a few pics & sent them to a 'friend'.

I am a dull spoilsport - in my book, doing something like that would feel awfully unprofessional and rather silly.

Briona87 wrote:

I am a dull spoilsport - in my book, doing something like that would feel awfully unprofessional and rather silly.

I agree that it is unprofessional ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Not too long ago i had a very nice phone call with my 'friend' and as swe are separated by 12,000 km tension sometimes is high. I generally have my conversations with her in a vacant conference room as i'm a resident engineer at a clients. As it happened inhad to 'relieve myself' while we were talking dirty. Only adterwards did i remember they are diligent on security and have cameras all over. Luckily not inside the conference rooms only in the corridors.

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Tbh... I would say touching yourself is not as unprofessional as it can get.... I mean in the bathroom, you get frankly lot of fluids anyway. And I personally avoid sitting down in public places anyway.

However, I just remembered when i got my company mobile in October... I am not joking, but there were naked selfies on it! It was a guy and I could not believe my eyes ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif) I have to say, I did not report it, just deleted the pics.

I often work from home, so I am very lucky. I can be busy typing away with all kinds of interesting things inserted. :D Thankfully I work on my own personal laptop, so nobody will ever get to check my browser history and see what I look at! :D

However, I agree that getting hands-on in an actual office is unprofessional and not my scene.

Never have I ever and I doubt that will change. Just doesn't seem like the right place to do it. I'd much rather wait until I got home. I don't frown upon anyone who has or does though, if they feel the need then go for it so long as they are fairly discrete about it and it doesn't impact on how well they do their job.

i have taken videos on my mobile of me releaving my pressure and then sent it to my partner while she is at work ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

The workplace for me isn't stimulating, but each to their own.. As soon as I get out the door, my real mind kicks in and playtime begins.

But everyone is different, if you have the urge I guess.