Touching yourself at work?

What's people's thoughts on masturbation at work? Anyone popped to the toilets to relieve the tension or even remained at your desk or station??

No I prefer to wait until I get home for some real action if i am in the mood .Although its like torture seeing some of the avaters from some of the ladies on here .

Never at the office... goodness I wouldn't want to have that conversation with HR.

Im a student so for me it would have to be in the library or during a lecture and, frankly, I've paid too much money not to get bang for my buck in tuition hours!

Definitely in the library though...

Definitely not. However, I do know of people who have. (I feel I should clarify, NOT someone at Lovehoney though! It was at a previous job about 7 years ago. )

No way ! X

I've heard of people who have, and some have said it's the thrill of the forbidden. I've never had the guts to. I imagen I wouldn't be able to relax enough to do it anyway haha!

I have done it a couple of times...! It is quite a thrill!

I suppose working from home would be a real advantage.

I would if perhaps I worked in an office or something but obviously not when I work with children

Shouldn't we all be saying no because we are always too busy working hard? ;)

I would never do that at work. I have no reason to need to do it at work and if anything it has the opposite effect! I can't say I have ever been aroused at work!

I have once! very exciting too damn it!

In my youth, reading those top of the shelf mags, had a few one hand jobs, in a quiet cubicle.

I am disgusted for what I am about to admit. On my life I did not make this up.

I worked in a different spa to where I do now, and I hadn't seen my boyfriend at the time for about 5 months (I worked abroad). I was so, terribly, terribly horny. This particular massage was a hands free style (using forearms and bamboo rods to massage with) and I I was massaging the back of this man's thigh, and thought, right, I've got to do something about this.

Yep, while massaging my client's leg with my left arm, I rubbed my clit with my right hand. He was none the wiser, and fast asleep. I came within a minute as I so horny all morning.

I do not touch myself, but I admit I went through an advisory board meeting with ben wa balls inside me. However since those dont make any sound, noone was ever wiser that I did it.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Definitely not. However, I do know of people who have. (I feel I should clarify, NOT someone at Lovehoney though! It was at a previous job about 7 years ago. )

Haha I wonder if this was also the same place I also worked at ! 

Also a no no here in customer care ! 

I honestly don't even think I had ever thought about it

Wow, thanks for all the replies guys. I'm really amazed at how broad the spectrum is on this subject. Some have and enjoyed, some never considered.

A girl can definitely rely on you guys for honest answers to life's curious questions.

I've never played with myself at work but in a previous job where I worked with a guy I was dating I did have sex and very nearly got caught 😳 *blushes*

Oh blimey sugar boobies!