Storage advice please

Hi guys :-) my toy collection is growing rapidly and I'm running out of room in the bedside drawer lol.
I'm looking into new storage solutions and have found some chests that I really like. They are metal though and I'm just wondering if toys would be ok to store in them.
My plan is to have 1 for cuffs, blindfold etc and maybe lingerie and the other one I was gonna use for my toys. I was planning on putting each toy in a bag then into a cardboard box for each type of material glass, silicone, pvc etc (I'm super anal about keeping toys apart anyway)
I'm just wondering whether this would be enough as I'm worried the toys will react with the metal.
Does anyone else store their toys in metal.boxes and would my idea be enough to protect them.
I wanna have all my toys locked away from my kiddies but also look nice in my bedroom.
Just for reference these are the chests

Oh sorry. I will remove the link now

We have a box underneath our bed it’s just a red storage box so kids can’t see in it but easy access when needed x

Thanks for your replies :-) I cannot remove the link I posted and I can't find a away to delete the post either.

I was thinking about some storage boxes but I've fallen in love with these chests lol. I know it's proper extra though lol

Thanks hun. It's been a while since I've used the forums. My own fault. If admin read this then I'm really sorry. It won't happen again x

I've started a new thread without the link. Admin please delete this post and sorry again x

Oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't know what's up with me today lol. Tired I guess from having the kids off from school for the week x

I dont think those links should pose too much problem considering they are not a competitor product, but rest assured if there is a problem one of the mods will sort it out.

As far as storage, I use a couple large tool boxes. They are kept out of site though so doesnt matter that they dont look good. I dont think you will have any issues with metal boxes anyway, and if you did its easy enough to line them with cloth or even contact film.

Thanks so much :-) I was thinking of a tool box but I wanted to use the chests as a display in my room with the security of knowing they were locked in case my teenagers start snooping lol.
I might look into tool boxes too. I've also been looking at flight cases. Just didn't wanna buy something metal if it's gonna react with the toys x