Toy box

Hey people so I’m after a new toy box as I’ve had to break open the one we currently use due to the number lock wouldn’t open so had to break the box open to get to our toys lol.
We are after a good box that is locked via a padlock and key really so our little lad can’t get into it and it needs to be big enough that it can hold 3 average sized dildos and pussy sleeve and a few bottles of lube. And a bit of room for future toys.
Any ideas would be great cheers x

1 Like

I don’t know of any, as mine are in a bedside cabinet, but can I suggest you consider a briefcase? May be less obvious too.

3 Likes

I have a drawer where my husband fixed a discreet lock to it ( I have teenage daughters- very few secrets)

2 Likes

Get yourself a good tool box, they tend to be ideal for toys :smile:

3 Likes

I was thinking of a toolbox too, but I think it depends on where the box is to go. If it’s to be placed in your bedroom, then a toolbox will look out of place.

If your room has enough space for an ottoman with a space for blankets, then getting one will provide a seat and a space to put your toys, though it wouldn’t be lockable. But maybe a good enough disguise that it wouldn’t need to be locked.

1 Like

:rofl: I keep my toolbox in my bedroom wardrobe. OH keeps one there too… they contain household maintenance tools :woman_shrugging:t2:

I can’t really help with the toy storage as we have no kids here so nothing needs to be locked away, toys are just kept in under bed storage boxes… and chest of drawer draws… and bags in the wardrobe. I just thought a lockable toolbox was a good idea, and to me, not out of place in a bedroom :joy:.

Me and my partner keep ours in plastic storage boxes in the bottom of our wardrobe. We have a lock fixed onto our wardrobe.

I’ve seen these but they’re abit expensive. Mite just have to get one as they look solid

Picture removed by mod: Please remember any photos not taken from the LH website can only be posted in Your Photos categories

We actually use a waterproof fireproof document “box” we found on Amazon! Ours has 3 or 4 dildos in it an automatic masturbator lubes cuffs nipple clamps and a few games hidden in it :joy:
We removed a couple of the “pages” from inside and it’s the best thing we’ve purchased for them!
It has a combo lock on the front (if you google it there is a secret way of cracking any of these locks btw).
If you search on Amazon you should be able to find it quite easily as I can’t link to it

1 Like