Toy box.

We have just got a toy chest to be at the end of the bed to put all our naughty toys in. With a padlock on so no1 can go in there. Now we have put all our toys in there as the chest is quite big doesn't look like we got a lot now. Were going have to look to buy some more stuff from LH. What to buy next tho.

We have much the same at the end of our bed, although it's kinda like a wicker chest. Prior to obtaining this we used a plastic tower of drawers, but it looked cheap & out of place in the bedroom.

Utilising it for 'play wear' & toys, we had the reverse problem: too much stuff!

So an ideal time to throw out the rarely used toys & lingerie. But like every Spring Clean, it prompted another buying-bout from LH & thus we're back to the original problem of insufficient storage space!

Keeping all all your toys hidden out of the way is excellent; not due to prying eyes (we're lucky; we live alone & there are none!) but when blindfolded & hearing the lid of the chest being lifted just adds to the anticipation & excitement coz you never know what's coming next!

And best of luck with "What to buy next?"..... LH makes it FAR too easy to drain your bank account!

We have got little eyes that could look in there. That is a interesting thought when blindfolded up hearing the box being opened.yes LH can empty your bank account very easily.

I've used my kids old stacking toy boxs ... Is this bad 😂😂 maybe not such s good idea if they try looking in it for toys!

Yea hoping they dont look through them

I am going to pick up a "kids toybox" from a well known hight street catalogue style company.

It will be pine that will match our bedroom furnitire . Add cushions you can turn it into a bench .

Out Love Honey toy stash has out grown our existing plastic container .

I have a large wooden box in my wardobe that I jist need to fit a padlock to, then I can transfer my toys into it. The problem for me is, if it's in the wardrobe, I chuck things on top of it, and it's then not easy access. If I bring it out of the wardrobe, the OH will likely get curious, and I'm not sure she's ready to see the things I haven't told her about yet :-/

I think i need to pop into mothercare and buy myself a lockable 'toybox'

lol

Delboy1991 wrote:

I've used my kids old stacking toy boxs ... Is this bad 😂😂 maybe not such s good idea if they try looking in it for toys!

Not bad at all I have some stacking wooden toy boxes I've been meaning to repurpose for storing my toys I've never gotten round to it

I hide mine neatly in the bottom drawer (it's a huge drawer) of my chest of drawers, put a false bottom on top and put folded bed linens on top of that. Nobody would suspect a thing ;) I got some drawer partitions from IKEA to put my toys in so they're organised well, chargers, lubes, glass toys, butt plugs etc :)

My wife and i were talking toy storage the other day, i actually came on here to ask about how everyone stores theirs. We have no spare drawers to use and currently everything is in a wicker basket at the side of the bed,the toys are all in a draw string bag and it's a pain finding what you want in the moment. We looked on a well known bidding site for a large vanity case and think we have found the ideal thing. The case we have our eye on is best described as record box looking but inside it's sort of like a toolbox with an open base and the comprtments that fold out. We had looked on LH but there was nothing big enough to hold everything in an organised manner.