Sex toy box/chest

I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forum...

I'm looking for a toy/chest box for my toys, the ones here (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/fun/sexy-gifts/sex-toy-cases/) don't seem too reliable so I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a decent case to store my private things? Preferably under 20quid and a good lock method, thanks! x

I personally use a toolbox with a padlock. The advantage of using a proper padlock is that nobody else can try to guess the combination, and I always have the key on me.

Ecksvie wrote:

I personally use a toolbox with a padlock. The advantage of using a proper padlock is that nobody else can try to guess the combination, and I always have the key on me.

More likely to get a chest bigger and cheaper too, plus with more sections I presume.
No idea why ive never thought of that... DOH *toddles off to ebay..... thanks Ecks*
Xxx

I got mine for Wilkinson's for £4, plus another £1 for the padlock. I took out the tray inside to make more space, but the compartments on the top are super handy for storing batteries in!

Ecksvie wrote:

I got mine for Wilkinson's for £4, plus another £1 for the padlock. I took out the tray inside to make more space, but the compartments on the top are super handy for storing batteries in!

Wow just had a look on their webpage and now have my eye on a gorgeous steel one thats 59cm long, 28cm wide and has padlock holes for ONLY £18! hat badboy should be able to hold a decent amount of my collecion =P

Malteser81 wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Wow just had a look on their webpage and now have my eye on a gorgeous steel one thats 59cm long, 28cm wide and has padlock holes for ONLY £18! hat badboy should be able to hold a decent amount of my collecion =P

I've been eyeing up a toolchest they sell for about the same price. It's be perfect and it would mean I could store my whole collection in one box, but finding space to put it at the moment would be difficult. I'll get ti one day, but at the moment two smaller boxes are more discreet than one big one.

The wilkinson's boxes look perfect. I'll definitely try to get hold of one in the future. What I'm using currently is set to burst. Thanks for the heads up girls.

I got 3 from wilkinsons

3?! lol

chipNroll wrote:

3?! lol

Ha ha yes 3 External Media

i use a lockable camera case...picked it up yrs ago from a carboot.

Just to add to the mix: Maplins do flight cases at really reasonable prices (noticed when we were in there for batteries) I thought it'd be cool to get one & line the foam with satin (I have some spare). Haven't done it yet though...

We use a set of tool boxes, the lockable briefcase-like black and aluminium ones. Pretty cheap from a trade tool supplier. Now I have a toolbox for my toys I just need one for my tools!

Mr Monster wrote:

We use a set of tool boxes, the lockable briefcase-like black and aluminium ones. Pretty cheap from a trade tool supplier. Now I have a toolbox for my toys I just need one for my tools! External Media

i would suggest getting a different colour or style as that could be funny turning up to work and reaching in for your screwdriver and pulling out a tenga flip hole : )

Looking up some tool boxes. Really want: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOOLBOX-PRO-TOOL-CHEST-LARGE-STEEL-13-DRAWER-LOCK-BOX_W0QQitemZ250658194792QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=158033003668&rvr_id=158033003668&cguid=5d9cc6ec12b0a0aad284df14ffbf4171#ht_3889wt_989 I could store toys for the rest of the year at least lol.

some great ideas here! Most of the chests on LH dont look big enough for many toys or accessories-think i'm gonna join you all down Wilkos lol

Oooooh, we'll all meet up for a starbucks after.... yeah?? =D

Malteser81 wrote:

yep sod the diet,posh coffees and naughty cakes all round! xxx

Phoenix79 wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

yep sod the diet,posh coffees and naughty cakes all round! xxx

Oh definatly... i LOVE Starbucks and especially when its christmas time. Xmas shopping isnt the same without at least a few speciality coffees through the day =D

think i will have a look however im sure kids will want to know why dad has a toolbox in the bedroom LOL