Toy help - can't orgasm!!!

Okay my lovelies I need your advice. I’m looking to buy myself a new toy but I have no idea what to get.

Some background knowledge to help you all advise me. I’m single and still living at home, so I really only get to play when my Mum goes out… it sucks being a poor 26 year old who can’t afford to move out.

I currently have the pocket rocket, the Tracey Cox Supersex Power Vibe and the Lady Lustfinger mini vibe. My problem – I can’t orgasm. I get close; my legs tense up and it feels really good - but then nada. I know it’s not because I’m not relaxed because I definitely am, but I’m sure I’m using the wrong toys for me. Out of the three of them, I really only use the pocket rocket – but I think for me to come, I need both clitoral and internal stimulation, but using both the pocket rocket and a vibe at the same time makes my arms ache… I know how lame is that lmao. Anyway, any recommendations? I don’t want anything too big and I’m not sure how I feel about buying another plastic vibe, they’re not the most comfortable for me. The Sqweel Oral Sex Simulator interests me, but I don’t know if this will be enough. Help =)

I have the jessica rabbit 2.0 but if you think that is too big then there is a jnr version, I orgasm every time with that

xxxx

I was looking in to a rabbit, but is the plastic really hard? I have to be really relaxed to use my vibe for it to go in without hurting. I guess I could use my pocket rocket to get me really wet and then whip out the rabbit. How long does it usually take you to come ysiung yours? I know everyone is different, I'm just being nosey now? lol. I haven't had an orgasm in so long, I can't remember *cries*

Hiya,

When you say your arms ache, is this due to moving the vibe about, or are you like me and get pins and needles? A good internal vibe shouldnt need too much moving about (if any). I generally leave it buzzing away inside and concentrate on my clit and never have a problem orgasming. I have the Ultra 7 (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6635) and the size, shape and the strength of vibrations are perfect to give me the internal stimulation I need to orgasm without having to put any effort in.

The trouble with clit vibrators is that they can sometimes be too small and fiddly to use properly. My favourite 'clit' toy is actually intended as a vaginal vibrator, but it works on my clit because I find that it has a smoother, larger surface that covers a larger area and is easier to use to exert more pressure on my clit, which is what works for me. My boyfriend works wonders with fiddly clit vibes, but sometimes they're not the best for someone who's in the heat of the moment and can't see what they're doing.

I dont own the Sqweel but if you think it might work for you, give it a try! Personally, £40 is too much for me to spend on a toy that I might not like, but sometimes you have to try these things before you know what works for you. Most people rarely find their perfect vibrator on their first, or even second try.

Oh I meant from moving it in and out, so maybe the one I have isn't particually good, because just leaving it inside does nothing for me at all. Ohh yours looks good, I like the material it's made out of. What do you use on your clit when using this? I find my fingers are poinrless... I'm happy with my pocket rocket, but I'm looking to see if there is anything better to throw in :) Definitely looking in to purchasing the one you rec'd though.

I forgot to say, the Sqweel is definitely expensive, so it wasn't my first choice. Just been checking otu the reviews. I love online shopping :D

It doesn't take me that long normally, it depends on how much i'm in the mood at that time, a couple of minutes normally, its not that hard, the tip is quite soft, the shaft itself is a little harder, i swear by mine though xxx

It sounds like you've gone for hard plastic so far. Have you thought of trying jelly or silicone? You can really vary the pressure you're applying to a greater extent and if you're finding climax elusive you may require a toy that offers a wider surface area.

I really like the wave rabbit as it has lovely long, soft ears and you don't need to move it at all for stimulation. They also do a slender version. The Jessica g-spot is slender and is a great rabbit. I personally LOVE the sqweel but, unless you used an egg, you would struggle to have anything inside you whilst using it. The ultra 7 is an old classic and because of the shape it does stay put rather than sliding out, which means you can concentrate on your clit x

Hiya i've got the jessica rabbit 2.0, i've only had it a couple of weeks, i always thought it looked too big but it's not at all, it's soft too, i always use lube with it and it's never let me down! when i first got it i had 6 orgasms in one day!!!!! I've just got the Tracy cox G spot kit and haven't managed to come with that but it is still a nice smaller alternative, Do you usually come from clitoral stimulation?

Hi sorry i can see this post is 6 weeks old but only just seen it. Would recommend id pleasure lube ALWAYS works for me.. Contains orgasmic ingredients no kidding.. Also have you considered glass dildos? Would work no problem with a clitoral vibrator. Jessica rabbit seems an obvious choice and a sure way to get internal and clitoral orgasms.