Toy storage?

does anyone know where i can get a medium sized lockable box for my toys. frequently babysit our young relatives and don’t want them finding anything and asking awkward questions. would rather keep them locked away.
thank you

2 Likes

You can buy tin trunks of various sizes all over the place at the moment (they are very fashionable right now). Alot of them are lockable, but you’ll have to supply your own lock. I found mine on competitor

3 Likes

I started with a large shoe box, upgraded to an oversized duffle bag, now i recently converted a closet over for storage :laughing:

2 Likes

Tool boxes also work well and look innocuous

2 Likes

We found some under-bed storage bags/boxes (they’re cloth boxes, but rather heavy-duty-ish) with a double-zipper so we just used a combination luggage lock on them. Did a lot of shopping online to find the right size to fit under our bed, with a double-zip, and no windows (many seem to have clear tops or windows so that you can store linens or clothes and see what you’re storing without concern for privacy).

I’m pretty sure I can’t link to them, but it was everyone most loved/hated A-to-Z online store. Variety of sizes available.

2 Likes

We have recently moved all of ours into a holdall which has the facility to padlock the zip. Prior to that we had a metal tin but it reacted with the toys as forgot to put a few in their storage bags so lost about 4 or 5 through our own stupidity!

Whatever you decide, do not forget to either store in the original boxes or buy the toy storage bags from lovehoney to save on any damages or expect loses!

Another option we were told was to put a clasp and lock on the divan storage bed drawers

1 Like

You can het lockable tool boxes and possibly make up boxes, depending on the size of a toy/collection a holdall with a padlock through the zips will be just as effective

1 Like

We put ours in a suitcase and put a padlock on it.

1 Like

May need a lockup at this rate :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

With my toys I keep them in the storage bags that they came with, and store them in my divan bed my “sex drawer” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I have most of my bondage items in a holdall that is padlocked but alot of my toys wont fit so i have to put them under the bed usually behind something else

2 Likes

This is timely as we are looking for proper shortage solution and lockable. We have them all over the place at the moment…… and sadly lost some also due to how they have been stored or next to :pensive:.

Please keep the ideas / solutions coming :star_struck:

1 Like

Small cabinet with a discreet lock, storage boxes(not the see through ones), linen chest

1 Like

Those padded seats with internal storage

2 Likes

We have pretty much the exact same ones @Green_Eyed_Girl has mentioned only ours were a set of 3 (small, medium and large) We got ours from eBay - well worth it I say to stop prying eyes :eyes: Just type in metal storage trunks into eBay and a load will come up!

2 Likes

Maybe try a hardware store for a big toolbox?

Hi, if ypu work your way through the Discobot tutorials it’ll show you how to do most of the basic forum tricks :+1:

1 Like

Currently have 3 draws full & a few travel bags full of toys, may have to upgrade to a bigger storage unit at this rate :sweat_smile:

I see @Daisy1982 you managed to find a lockable storage chest. It looks very similar to the one we have and it’s great, although we have used some IKEA draw dividers and lots of the LH storage bags to keep everything separated :+1: