toy tester review now live

for everyone who asked to be told once my toy review was live it is now up :)

I also want to say sorry for not being on yesterday everything went wrong i was hacking horse out and some idiot decided it would be great fun to rev the engine of their car as the passed her she freaked (i stayed on thank god) but she threw herself sideways into a bush so now my leg is badly bruised and she also broke her saddle so i somehow to find £600 which i don't have to buy a new one!

So yeah....not my day lol...i don't even know where to start finding that amount of cash, does anyone know any good loaners? (with a small APR because really...i need to be paying back as little intrest as poss)

How is everyone?

Can you claim on your home insurance?

Nice review by the way.

I know nothing about riding. Can saddles be repaired? Maybe you could get one secondhand?

If not banks some banks are offering fairly reasonable rates on small loans.

Great review, lovely :) . I need more rabbits in my life! Lol x

Your horse insurance should cover the cost of a saddle broken in what was essentially an accident, it doesn't cover wear and tear but I know mine certainly covered tack as standard. The logic being if it was broken during activities which your horse is insured for, it's covered, but if a rat got in the tack room or your saddle broke after 10 years it isn't. Definitely worth checking out before you go digging for loans!

Insurance should cover u for tack damages, hope your both ok, and a good saddler should offer u s cheaper alternative. ?. Ive just been treated from my recent accident so make sure u get checked n take a hot soak even if u dont think your hurt x

Hey thanks for all the advice. My insurance covers theft of tack but not damages.... however riding accidents are covered so im gonna give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do. :)

Love birds it is crazy! My friends saddle got stolen from her tack room and they wouldnt cover it because it was not security locked in a 'certain way' but then another girl i know of got her one stolen from her trailer and that was covered regardless of the fact it was not locked at all. what accident did you have?

I am ok...my jods got ripped and my leg all cut up and its pretty much the size of a tree...but im ok ive had worse. My horse is ok, she was scared and got sweaty but i got her back to her stable cooled her off and snuggled her and she clamed down, she has a small graze on her leg but shes ok. thankfully i think im worse off!

House insurace will not cover it unfortunatly i know that for a fact :( but if the saddle is not covered i will look into bank loans! Thank you so much and thank you for not being mad that i have not been online