Toy testers - review this secret kit!

We’d love to test:

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic.

Would love to give this a go
Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm: Contains Almond/Wheat/Beeswax/Soybean)

Please count us in to test this, we could definitely give it a speedy review

Hi Brenna,

This sounds very interesting, we would love the chance to review the Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm: Contains Almond/Wheat/Beeswax/Soybean).

Thanks again!

Hey, i would love the opportunity to be able to try this out
Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic.

Afternoon Brenna - I would love to try the new secret toy set and leave an honest review :lovehoney_heart:

We would love to test this kit out.

We would love to test it :star_struck:

Would love to test this with my girlfriend and review! Please!

Hi Brenna,

Would love to try this secret kit.

Much love x

We’d love to give this a review Brenna,

It sounds like the beginnings of a great night in. :sweat_smile:

Hi Brenna

We would love to give this a test/review

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic

Thank you

I would love to test this kit, the deadline is no issue here :smiley: thank you

Oh would love to try!

Thanks Brenna

Good luck all

RossS

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

Us Smoggys have to review

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm:

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna,

yes please - that sounds like an awesome kit.

Please put us forward for the Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm: Contains Almond/Wheat/Beeswax/Soybean)

Timescales are fine - thanks as always for the opportunity.

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm: Contains Almond/Wheat/Beeswax/Soybean)

Myself and herself would love to try this. Love sets as there is so much variety to explore. We have over 10 reviews so far so would love to be a part of the future of Lovehoney.
Thanks

We can test in the timeframe :+1:

Hi Brenna,

We would love to give this a try!

Thanks