Toy testers - review this secret kit!

Yes I would love to test the products. Thanks

Sign me up!

Happy to review this set

Oh yes please we would love to test this :purple_heart: deadline is no issue :slight_smile: xx

Hi Brenna,

This sounds like a great selection, we would love to test and review these for you.

Secrecy and timing will be no issue at all!

Ooh sounds intriguing and a fun filled pack, we’d love to test this set!! Fingers crossed!!

would love to give this kit a few test runs!

@Lovehoney_Brenna yes please!

The wife and i would love to try this timeframe no issue.
Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic

Hi Brenna

Would love to review this and within the time scale required

Thank you

We would absolutely love too try out the sex kit and share our thoughts on it for everyone!

We e not tested much lately and would love to review the:[quote=“Lovehoney_Brenna, post:1, topic:309689”]
Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm: Contains Almond/Wheat/Beeswax/Soybean)
[/quote]
Month deadline is spot on too and as always happy to keep quiet :grin:

We’d absolutely love to review please!

Yes please @Lovehoney_Brenna!
Sounds like a fantastic mission!
Great tasks to work through.
Would be delighted :grinning:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

Very interested in reviewing the below items:

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm: Contains Almond/Wheat/Beeswax/Soybean)

The one month deadline and I understand the secret nature of the toy.
Thank you for the opportunity :blush:

We’d be happy to take for a spin within the deadline.

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

We would love to give this a review for you! Timeframes are not an issue at all!

Thanks!

Happy to review the kit

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

I would love to review this product for you

Thank you :grin:

HI Brenna,

This kit sounds like a heap of fun, we would be more than willing to test and review it for you, deadline no problem at all.