Toy testers - review this secret kit!

Hey All,

I have a super-secret Sex Toy Kit that is in need of reviews! Normal One Month deadline for this one.

Items:

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm: Contains Almond/Wheat/Beeswax/Soybean)

If this sounds like something you would like to review, then comment down below and I may be in touch!

Status: :lovehoney_heart: Secret Deadline: :green_heart: One Month

Some points to remember:

• Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.
  • These items are Secret Testers - Do not post about them anywhere inc the forum until they are potentially live.
  • Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.
  • Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.

For more detailed info check out the The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

7 Likes

Yeah - this would be super interesting to test and review. Count us in!

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic. (Orgasm Balm: Contains Almond/Wheat/Beeswax/Soybean)

Hi, I’d love the chance to test

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic.

Would love to review!

Hi there @Lovehoney_Brenna we would love to test out this please

Thanks as always
PB x

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
Would absolutely love to test these deadline is not a problem

We can test this and review

Hello @Lovehoney_Brenna, we would love to test this one :grin:

Hi there, we’d love to help test this kit.

check, check, check, check, check, check and check. Between the two of us we have it covered. Would love to test this!

Hi Brenna, count us in.
We have a lot of these packs to compare to.
Thanks

Sounds a little mysterious but fun! Happy to give it a review :smiley:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

We would love to test this secret kit.

Thanks. :grin:

Go on then ! I’m always up for a test and review
Sex toy kit

Hi, we would love to test and review this if possible.
Many thanks

Hi Brenna, we would love to test this….we love an experimental night! :smiling_imp: :sweat_drops: :knot:

Hi,

Would love to test and review the

Sex Toy Kit - Toys/Products for: Clitoris/Vagina/Penis/Balls/Butt/Nipples/Body - Silicone/ABS Plastic.

Deadline and secrecy no problem

Thanks

Hi Brenda,

We would love to review the following

Hi there, would love to test this out

Hi, me & husband would love to give this a try-

Deadline is no problem, thanks for the opportunity :slightly_smiling_face: