Toys after Sex

Looking for some advice last night we went for a night away , wife's birthday and after we had sex she was looking for some more , but being a bloke you know it takes time to get things going again , she mentioned she was still very aroused and wondered if she had some toys with her it might have helped( we didn't pack any)..I presume many couples have came across this and what does help for both parties get back in the mood again for the 2nd round of fun again,,, or what other tips to people have in times like this when you have no toys or if you have toys what do couples do....

Alicia4Ever wrote:

You could keep her aroused, or even get her off, with oral, while you "reload" if you don't have toys to hand.

If you want her to get you going again, while you keep her going, lay side by side, but head to toe, and you could finger her, while she rubs you up. you could do this with vibes too, ( or a dildo for her ) for both of you. works best if you are both right handed or both left handed. You could do oral in 69, but for me I find 69 distracting, I would sooner just give than try to do both. In 69 using toys on each other would be better for me anyway, especially 69 laid on your sides.

If you lay on your back, and she lays on you so that she straddles one of your legs, then bring the leg between hers, up for her to grid on. If you get it right, you can get your cock trapped between the two of you, so that you get rubbed as she grinds. Better still with lube; plus you can kiss at the same time, and it feels very intimate.

Thanks for the advice...be great to have a chance to get a 2nd chance to please the OH when she is on the mood... Must give it a go

My ex used to have a hard time with premature ejaculation (I only mention this here because it's anonymous ex or not I keep it to myself).

Anyway as you can imagine this often left me still wanting more before round two (round two was always better) we would often use toys in between but it always worked best when he used them on me as he quickly lost the mood otherwise. I'm not sure if it's a man thing or a him thing but when he cummed he lost the mood almost instantly and so it was more so finding ways to keep him engaged until he was ready to go again. We found that by him using them on me he often ended up ready much quicker than normal and went again.

I'm not saying this is exactly the same, but it was just the best way we found to go from round 1 to 2 and keep it a continual session. We tried all kinds of things since PE happened every time and of everything this was the best way for us to be ready to go again.

We use toys to help her to cum if she didn't get there during sex. Nothing wrong with that, it isn't a slur on male perfornance!

When we swing the women often use toys together while the men are recovering for another round.

Peakcouple wrote:

We use toys to help her to cum if she didn't get there during sex. Nothing wrong with that, it isn't a slur on male perfornance!

When we swing the women often use toys together while the men are recovering for another round.

I agree it's not a slur on male performance, in my personal situation it was just common and I was just sharing how we stayed in the mood for round 2. My current SO and I do use them for the same reason you've stated, but not so much with the aim of round two..... Though does lead there often.

Thx for the advice.. I work shifts so I'll give it a go and let you know how I fair out

I think the "loss of mood" straight after ejaculation is a biological / hormonal response, not necessarily for 100% of men, but I can certainly relate.

When horny, we feel like we could (or want to) go for ages, doing all manner of things to our partner, but once climax is achieved, all that pre thought just goes out the window.

I approach it a bit differently, with toys beforehand to get her to cum first, then I'll just keep going more slowly (lower vibration setting etc) until she is working up again and then start PIV from there.