Toys for boys?

And I also lve the ice cream vibe!

Nice, well I know I'll be spending over £1 hehe I might need lovehoney rehab before I spend all my moolar.

The fleshlight is good but the fliphole gets my vote every time. I have used the head honcho and it's OK if you are on a budget but it's mot a favourite of mine see my review http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10580&reviewid=26383#customer_reviews

Fleshlight mate its been working solid for me for years!

TC superstroker is good, ive recommended it to a few mates previously for their men too x

thanks guys. I got him the TC stroker although I'm not sure if I should send it back or not... he loves using toys on me but isn't too kine on the idea of using them himself. We both have never really masturbated but as we are now going long distance I though it might keep him busy until we visit each other.

Hey Miss Boom.

I can Highly reccomend the Tracey Cox super stroker. Its cheep, effective, and easy to hide away. Although the second one bought had a smal hol in the end, and it smelt like a petrol station. Then again, i'm a guy so anything that smells like petrol, or "new car" or napalm is just fine ;) lol

Yeah I got him the tracey cox stroker. Not had chance to test it out yet though. I'm going to take it to him when I visit (hopefully sat) so I'm sure I'll find out if e likes it or not then. I got him two more strokers from the Adopt a toy thread so he has a few to choose from. He better find one he likes lol

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Yeah I got him the tracey cox stroker. Not had chance to test it out yet though. I'm going to take it to him when I visit (hopefully sat) so I'm sure I'll find out if e likes it or not then. I got him two more strokers from the Adopt a toy thread so he has a few to choose from. He better find one he likes lol

The OH loves his tracey cox stroker.

Just brought him the naughty boy prostate massager, I hope he likes it.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Miss BoomStick wrote:

My oh would die if I brought him that. Hope your oh likes it though.

Miss BoomStick wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Miss BoomStick wrote:

My oh would die if I brought him that. Hope your oh likes it though.

Why would he die? Lol.
Thanks and to your OH.

He's just abit of a stick in the mud when it comes to things like that. He loves using toys on me but not too keen on male toys other then cock rings and strokers. Took a while to try to find a stroker he might like but once he's trys out a few he might be more open to things.

Miss BoomStick wrote:

He's just abit of a stick in the mud when it comes to things like that. He loves using toys on me but not too keen on male toys other then cock rings and strokers. Took a while to try to find a stroker he might like but once he's trys out a few he might be more open to things.

My Oh was a bit iffy about anal and whatnot, I just slowly introduced him. He likes it sometimes now.

I don't mind as long as he's enjoying himself :)