Toys for guys

So, it’s been a while since I’ve been on. Apologies if this topic has already been created but my OH is very good at choosing toys for me. I wanted to return the compliment and suprise him. Any suggestions guys of what you would recommend?

3 Likes

L/H flashlights are awesome

2 Likes

Best Ive owned…

3 Likes

If he is into having his prostate played with I recommend this.

3 Likes

Although expensive I would buy a Fleshlight every time. Wonderful results when he is not having PIV with you. @Secretacc although if it was you or the Fleshlight I am afraid the Fleshlight would be second.

3 Likes

That might not have been the most useful answer as I gave no information about it (got called away by my kid!!)

I will compare to fleshlight as it’s the one people know…

The vibrations are perfectly positioned and you can vary the strength of them to give a bit of variety - fleshlights generally don’t have vibrations

It is a bit tight, but still worked brilliantly. I am thicker than average. - fleshlights can accommodate larger

Really easy to clean - I found fleshlights a bit of a faff

The warm up function is easy and makes it feel real - fleshlight you can buy a warmer or soak in warm water (more faff)

Gives great suction, like receiving an amazing blowjob. - fleshlights (to me) do feel quite like V or ass, but not exactly, but they are passive. (I’d rather get great head, than have sex with someone that’s just lying there - I hope that makes sense)

I’m sure there’s other things, and I do enjoy my fleshlight from time to time, but prefer this.
I have no doubt others will disagree…

2 Likes

After Mrs H using her various wands on me with great pleasure had, I recently took the plunge on this male wand and it’s sooo good. Highly recommend it.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/desire-luxury-20-function-vibrating-male-stroker/a44559g80237.html

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Does it nag about finishing the decorating though…?

3 Likes

It probably would nag all the time and especially about the decorating. I’m very lucky the wife does little nagging at me, unfortunately she has also gone off sex since the menopause also which is very frustrating to me. I also suffer with a disability which does not help the situation. I hope you get him something he enjoys and may be you can enjoy it together. Good luck @Secretacc

2 Likes

Does he like anal play for him ? If so depending on his experience a nice 6" slender dildo or a 9" cock like dildo . However after spend a tidy some on multiple prostrate massagers that were modest successes I bought a rechargeable remote egg and found my happy toy . I found I much prefer a stroker over a fleshlight , way less expensive and easy to clean . I also recommend large soft cock rings . Around his balls and cock make him stand out for display and play . Good luck and have fun .

2 Likes

I really like the feel of my wifes realistic vibrating dildo,the buzzing of the shaft against my cock and the feel of “his” balls against mine is awesome.She knows how much pleasure i derive from this and usually “forces” me to suck another realistic cock at the same time.She has suggested a vibrating pussy but when i’m dressed in lingerie,which is most of the time it’s cock that gets me spurting.Years ago i might have thought this strange but now,anything like this that gets you off i say is 100% fine.Any toy for us guys to enjoy i feel is great and LH do have a nice selection.

2 Likes

More info needed on what he’s into eg if he’s super dominant and you’re submissive then a restraint could be amazing. As someone who loves being dominant, I’d love this.
If you’re looking for a toy then look no further than a fleshlight. In my opinion they have no competitor that comes close to them. They’re amazing for solo play for him, but also things like you using it on him and licking his balls at the same time etc. Same concept as a guy using a dildo on a girl whilst doing other things - you’re only really limited by yourself. If you do get a flesh light I’d recommend the hanger for drying it too, it really does make a difference!
As a curveball, which I’ve only recently discovered myself - maybe a wand. I don’t like it on the balls, but put it directly against his asshole and it’s a really interesting feeling. Especially if you then also do other things to him the same time eg a wand on his ass, tongue on his balls, and flashlight on his dick. That sounds like heaven. You can also use it yourself too.
Just some initial thoughts without more details.

3 Likes