Male Masturbator

Hey all! Been a while :slight_smile:

So, I want to get a Male Masturbator… something my partner can use on me to spice up our sex life (and my own self pleasure life) just a bit… recommendations? I notice theres normal ones and some vibrating/warming ones :smiley:

2 Likes

Fleshlight Ice is lovely!

1 Like

Fleshlight quickshot gets alot of recommends on here

1 Like

My husband has a Fleshlight Go Torque and a Fleshlight Quickshot and likes them both :slight_smile: They’re not vibrating or warming, but you can soak them in hot water before using to warm them up, and sometimes he’ll use his vibrating cock ring along with the fleshlight to get those sensations :ok_hand:

+1 for the Fleshlight Quickshot.

I would recommend any from the Flashlight range.

Fleshlights are really good. We have a normal one but have heard good things about Quick shot. A maker of very colourful silicone toys (not sure if I can say the name as don’t think LH stock it) do a relatively cheap, but really good masturbator too.

@BDSMKinkyCouple Is it this one?

1 Like

Nope. Defo not on LH, just had a search

1 Like

Maybe some of them strokers would be a good investment for couples play :smiley:

Thanks all! Went for a sale item… uhm, think it was a vibrating/warming stroker (its a blowjob toy apparently)

Going to be my first try with a male sex toy so pretty nervous… but if I like it I’ll want to expand my collection!

1 Like

Exciting :star_struck::hugs: what was it called ? We will need a full update on how you review it :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was this one here! Arriving on Monday I’m excited, horny and nervous to try it out. I’ll give an update when I use it!

3 Likes

I’ve got one of those or the earlier version of it, good fun and always works pretty quickly. Enjoy.