Male Vibrator suggestions

Dose anyone have suggestions for a male Vibrator that’s for the penis that can be used for edgeing and better orgasms I’ve always wanted to have a Vibrator but never bought one so some suggestions would help

2 Likes

You could have a look at this: Blowmotion Winged Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator - Lovehoney UK - it has some great patterns and can give a powerful orgasm, just make sure you use plenty of lube! Plus it can be a snug fit.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion will have a look at it

1 Like

I received a great item as a taster:

Blowmotion Sensa Touch Warming Rechargeable Male Masturbator on Lovehoney

It’s awesome. Hopefully they still stock it or similar. Mines last a year years and still recharges well.

I’m average size and only downside I mentioned on my live review is that there could be two sizes advertised for an average endowed man and a larger man.

I can still use it fine just need to squeeze a bit more and it’s probably a few inches longer in length then it needs.

But I have very big orgasms with it and carry out edging.

I can do circular motions with it deep or around my head. Full length stroking. Press down unto my balls for vibrations and tense my Penis whilst inside it.

When I get close I remove and do something else a few seconds or a minute breather then back to more playing with it.

It does have a turbo option for cuming but even the normal setting is plenty awesome enough for me. Bit massively too expensive.

My model isn’t on LH anymore this is pretty similar: Blowmotion Power Heat Warming Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator

1 Like

I would like whoever that interacts with this to suggest me any sex toys I should try for a better experience. I’m a straight male and anal and but stuff isn’t my thing but I’m happy with anything else so please share away