Toys that made it into your dreams

Are there any toys sold at Lovehoney that made it into your dreams? If something did then what was it and how was it used?

I actually had the Bondage Candles from Bondage Boutique pop up in my dreams yesterday. I dreamt that everyone in the neighbourhood had bought a pair of these candles because they were the next big thing and they were using them as regular candles on their window sills. Meanwhile I was walking around outside and watched those candles burning while thinking something along these lines: "Wait, aren't those bondage candles? Hm, maybe I should get a pair as well and use them for what they were made for.." Now, I must add that I don't even own any bondage candles and I don't think I've dreamed about sex toys before! I am, however, kind of intrigued by wax play and I did take a look at these specific candles two days ago. Guess my subconcious is trying to tell me something.. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

My vibrating butt plug.............lush!

I don't know if such a toy does or has ever existed but i can vividly remember having a dream involving a dolphin/dolphin nose shaped vibrator in which i used saliva + fingers to lubricate myself i can vaguely remember physically doing the lubricating bit (not just dreaming it) and being woken by having one of the only sleepgasm's i can recall having

Well according to Google there are actually vibrators that look a bit like dolphins so maybe you've seen an image of one once? Either that or you must have a very interesting imagination :D Anyway, waking up to a sleepgasm like that sounds amazing! Must make a great memory :)

Ozz wrote:

absolutely superb

Ozz wrote:

Lol this made me smile. I bet it was fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I am trying to remember a dream with a toy in it, but nope, sadly I cannot remember one ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

The Denia made it in to my dreams last night, I dreamt I used the highest setting, and it was goooooooooooooood. (I've not actually been anywhere near the highest setting yet)

I've had some very vivid dreams involving the tantus bend over beginner strapon kit that I bought ages ago. Have only had very few oppertunties to use it but it slips into (pun not intended) my dreams every so often where I've a partner to use it on me.

Needless to say those mornings I wake up VERY aroused.

Hands All Over wrote:

Well according to Google there are actually vibrators that look a bit like dolphins so maybe you've seen an image of one once? Either that or you must have a very interesting imagination

I must have a strange imagination i can remember dreaming about some weird things

Warning: Don't eat or drink while reading this, particularly if you have a fairly vivid imagination!

A couple of months ago, I had a rather bizzare dream that involved a Vixen Mustang dildo. In this dream, I found myself standing in my bathroom and washing this dildo. Suddenly, I (well, the dream-me, anyway) decided to put the dildo in my mouth (in real life, I have never ever done this) and to try to deepthroat it. While it made it down my throat easily enough, suddenly, the tip broke off the toy and stayed wedged inside my throat. Not being able to breathe, I pulled out the rest of the dildo out and - with the look of horror in my eyes - I looked in the mirror. There was a visible "lump" on my throat. I got hold of my own neck, and squeezed my neck (just under the lump) really firmly with my hands, slowly moving them up my throat. The lump started moving upwards and in a few moments, it "shot out" of my mouth, straight into the sink. Then the dream-me took a few gulps of breath, watching the detached dildo tip in the sink, an the real-me woke up.

I had a dream that i was in a co-op buying a few items and when i got to the queue i looked in the ice cream freezer chest and there were womanizers in there! They were only £20 each so i bought the last one.

JM88 wrote:

I had a dream that i was in a co-op buying a few items and when i got to the queue i looked in the ice cream freezer chest and there were womanizers in there! They were only £20 each so i bought the last one.

£20 womanizer?? That would be a dream come true...

Briona87 wrote:

Warning: Don't eat or drink while reading this, particularly if you have a fairly vivid imagination!

A couple of months ago, I had a rather bizzare dream that involved a Vixen Mustang dildo. In this dream, I found myself standing in my bathroom and washing this dildo. Suddenly, I (well, the dream-me, anyway) decided to put the dildo in my mouth (in real life, I have never ever done this) and to try to deepthroat it. While it made it down my throat easily enough, suddenly, the tip broke off the toy and stayed wedged inside my throat. Not being able to breathe, I pulled out the rest of the dildo out and - with the look of horror in my eyes - I looked in the mirror. There was a visible "lump" on my throat. I got hold of my own neck, and squeezed my neck (just under the lump) really firmly with my hands, slowly moving them up my throat. The lump started moving upwards and in a few moments, it "shot out" of my mouth, straight into the sink. Then the dream-me took a few gulps of breath, watching the detached dildo tip in the sink, an the real-me woke up.

Now that is indeed bizzare, wow! Glad you put that warning at the top or I might have spit out my drink, haha ;) Well at least dream-you survived the entire thing, could have been worse right? But still, I'd be horrified if I had dreamed that!

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

JM88 wrote:

£20 womanizer?? That would be a dream come true...

Totally seconding this! I've never tried the Womanizer before because it's quite expensive and I don't like the looks of it (ear thermometer, anyone?) but for £20 I'd be sold :)

My bed restraints, paddle and massage candle.... I loved that dream!

Briona87 wrote:

Thank your for the warning ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) I def would not want the white wine poured into my laptop or spit on it when I started to laugh and could not stop for a bit ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

i bought a magic wand lovehoney deluxe, my wife and used it, it blew our mind away it was great, we are both retired but still enjoy sex it is the best toy we ever bought any body else tried it

That my boyfriend's brother found me in my car using my body wand, and drove both of us home to our house now to give my OH the wand he just used on me.

Weird AS HELL. And I have absolutely 0 attraction for his brother, he never talks to me or anyone!

This randomly made it into my dream a couple of nights ago. No idea why as I dont own it nor have I considered purchasing it. Maybe it's a sign that I should.. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35050

I've dreamt about the Rosa Rouge a couple times..