Toys to take on holiday

Hi everyone,

My OH and I are going on holiday to Scotland next month and we were just thinking about what toys to take along with us. Does anyone have any suggestions for essential toys to pack or any favourites that you have to take with you?

Take your favourite toys with you. Other toys may depend on who your going with or what the place is like where your staying.

Maybe take a adult board game, something you normally wouldn't take at home :-)

i'd say don't take any toy away with you that you would miss if you accidentally happened to leave it behind or it got lost somewhere

the adult board game sounds like a good idea

I think adult board games are super over-rated, but if used, would have to be a one-time/special occassion thing, so I say go for it!

I'd also take my favourite, all-purpose bullet (Tango), my We-Vibe classic (couples' vibe), as well as lots of lube (Sliquid derivitves), and the Lovehoney Classic Butt Plugs. That makes for a good vacation, methinks.

But it depends on which toys you like to use with your partner. If you don't enjoy anal, skip the butt plugs, but if you want to try bringing something new, toy-wise, into the equation, then a think during vacations people would be more receptive to trying something new.

Thanks for the suggestions, think we might take along something wearable so we can be naughty while we're out and about.

Remote love egg should do the trick then.

We had the same discussion before our holiday, ours was a caravan with the kids, so nothing loud and nothing that makes you moan out loud. Narrowed the choice down alot

Take either somethink you love and you cannot do with, preferably travel convenient size.

OR

Take something that you would not use at home to have some more adventure.

I've just wrte a review on the Screaming O, it's a nice, discreet but effective little blighter if you want something that's easy to hide:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33992

Other than that I'd take your favourites. Screw it, and your partner, screw all the things!!