Toys you wish existed

Are there any sex toys you wish existed but have never found yet.

I think it would be cool, for vagina owners, to have a three in one product, that looks a but like a rabbit style dildo, only instead of the rabit ears attatchment, it has a womanizer , and instead of the rotating bulb it has a g spot pearl.
So essentially, you insert the shaft and feel full, position the womaniser to your clit and at the same time the pearl is doing come hither motions on the g spot at the same time. Basically, why choose between three different toys when you could have them in one unit.

For penis owners, it would be cool to have a fleshliggt style stroker, only with built in rabit style ears for the user’s testicles, preferably four, one ear either side of each testicle.

Anyone else feeling creative? Tell us your dream inventions.

4 Likes

I wish somebody would make a real feel dildo that expands and gets harder before pumping “goo” out (with throbbing). Probably too much tech to pack into a small thing, but I’d buy one!

2 Likes

French kiss toys. Like, a mouth with tongue and all, made for kissing unlike the blowjob toys.
Now the question is, would I want a model that is more “feminine”, a more “masculine” or would I buy both :thinking:

1 Like

Cool ideas!! Hmm can’t think of anything myself as yet but I’d defo go with something on the lines of what @KinkyMira described :grin:
Maybe take it a step further into the wacky future and have a robot boyfriend what can do everything lol

1 Like

Oh yes please! All the cleaning, cooking, DIY projects and hold down a job to pay his half of the bills - oh can I have a sex toy that does this please?

1 Like

Good question.

A warming hands free toy that will emulate oral, with a cup in the shape of a hand that will stimulate the testicles, the toy would also have an add on that could give anal pleasure at the same time.

Not sure how such a toy could be made, here’s hoping though.

I’d love a replica Mrs_Kink, minus the monthlies and tiredness. A little optimistic perhaps, and very specific, but defo the toy I wished existed!

1 Like

Yup that’s like the ultimate toy to have but dare we imagine how much something like this would cost haha :joy: