Toys!

So ladies and gentlemen..... I’m wondering what toys excite your other half the most? Also what’s your favourite toy to use in public? 😘

I would have to say that the toy that excites my OH is probably the G kiss vibrator that we have. Never thought of using toys in public. We used to have a love egg but unfortantely the batteries corroded inside and we could use it anymore. What toys excite your OH the most Misslivvy_D? Also do you use any toys in public?

This post is no longer available.

Hi MissLivvy_D, welcome to the forums. I see from your profile that you made the same mistake with your wishlist I did when I joined. The Sex Toy Tester wishlist should only have items currently available for testing on the Sex Toy Tester page, not things you would like from the entire website. There is nothing on the Sex Toy Tester page today, probably because of the Christmas hols. You can edit the name of your current list and create a new Sex Toy Tester wishlist that is empty ready for new testers in the New Year. I love the look of your wishlist. Good luck with being chosen to test things. Happy Christmas!