Who has the most toys?

Who has the most toys?

2 Likes

I definitely got the more toys than my wife, I got quite a collection of (strapon)dildos, buttplugs and anal beads.
Actually thier our toys, because my wife loves using all of the toys on me.

1 Like

All the lingerie is hers. Most of the toys that vibrate are hers and most of the anal toys and bondage gear are mine.

My wife definitely has more toys. 3 rabbits, 3 clitoral suction toys, 2 wands, several dildos and lots lots more. I only have 2 prostate massagers a warming penis vibrator and a penis sleeve.

1 Like

Definitely me. He really isn’t into toys for himself.

2 Likes

Definitely me but I’m opening his eyes to a whole new world :relieved:

1 Like

That would be me.

Hubby don’t really do toys, it’s never appealed to him. He says he likes to use my hand to masturbate :smirk: we do use a cock ring, when we have sex and use it sometimes when I give him a blowjob.

Now with me that’s a different story :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I have plenty of toys to keep me entertained :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: rabbits, bullets, dildos and vibrating one’s, but my favourite is my womanizer pro40 and the premium :ok_hand:

All the toys are mine but he has some underwear. He prefers to use them on me even though I’ve encouraged him to get some for himself.

Yeah, I’ve definitely got more toys than my wife. Even the dildos we’ve bought for her, she’s ended up using on me anyway because she prefers the Real Deal.

Who needs toys when he is living with @Mrs.John far more fun for you both.

2 Likes

It’s probably pretty equal here but we have a lot of them… Possibly too many but they’re loved. :grin:

Me. Very much me. My OH’s interest in toys varies while I’m always interested in the possibilities of different types of toys.

I defo have more toys than majority of friends I’ve come across but reckon I’m low on the list when it comes to toy collectors on here lol :joy:

3 Likes