Traveling with toys?

Does anyone take their toys with them if you travel somewhere?

I’m staying with one of my girl friends all next week and was thinking of taking my dildo along as I would usually want to use it in this time. I only started using toys during Covid so have not taken a toy anywhere before and wondered if people did this or left toys at home?

3 Likes

Yeah we’ve taken quite a few toys with us when we go on holiday. Normally just pop them in the suitcase and no-one really cares.

I have taken toys to friends houses however but have to make sure that they are wrapped in clothes so my friends could see :rofl:

1 Like

We take quite a few toys with us when we go on holiday. We just put them in our suitcase or hand luggage. Luckily never had to open up my bag at customs.

I also have taken a toy to our friends houses and outside. Sometimes I just love the having a nice buttplug in my ass when I am our of the house or when we are at friends.

I usually take a little vibrator with me on trips if I’m going to be staying somewhere by myself!

2 Likes

If you’re flying it’s typically OK except for a very few select countries that ban sex toys from entering :sweat_smile: If driving or travelling within country go for it :grin:

2 Likes

Dont forget to travel lock them before putting them in your bag. Nothing worse than vibrating luggage :laughing:

1 Like

I have seen a few videos where people have taped dildos to water bottles so they get stopped and checked. Just make sure you have nothing in your bag that could get it checked lol

Yes I always do, I mean I carry one in my handbag when not at work… you never know when you’ll need it! But like others have said check any travel restrictions first if you’re travelling to a different country! I tend to always take rechargeable vibes that have a travel lock but if it’s battery operated then just leave the batteries out (and take spare batteries just in case!) :blush:

3 Likes

My wife has the Mantric Pebble vibrator that she takes with her when she’s away with work (a week at a time) and she likes this one as it’s got a travel lock…but also can easily pass as something else. While I’m sure she’s enjoy a bit of alone time with one of her dildos too I don’t think she’s be happy to pack it in her bag!

1 Like

We always take toy’s with us, but made a Rockie mistake of not putting the travel lock on :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face: all we could hear was vibrating in the car :face_with_hand_over_mouth: we take different toys depending on where we are going. I put them in the bags they came with or the storage boxes, and put them into a separate bag.

4 Likes

Toys are a necessity of life including traveling. Why not have fun when your heading to different places?

I’ve done this once but ended up not using anything lol

Definitely taken toys on my travels, but usually only if I’m travelling alone. Just remember to use the travel lock, if you have it on any vibrating toys! :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, got a special box that we put a few items in and pack at the back of the car boot!

We usually take our toys with us and have done for ages, usually his Fleshlight and a vibrator and dildo for me. Not had any problem with flying or security in the places we go as they are in our checked luggage. In Dubai and other countries, technically they are illegal and can be confiscated so be careful if you go there.

I do stay with friends quite often for weekends and nights out and I will take a toy along with me. In our group of girls we all know that we all use sex toys so it wouldn’t be a surprise to find someone with their vibrator.

1 Like

Whenever we go away we always take a small selection of toys with us.

If we’re only going for a couple of days then we’ll take maybe a bullet, a Midi wand and a couple of butt plugs (and lube).

If we’re going for longer then we’ll take a strap-on so that she can peg me.

We once got stopped at airport security in Paris and we had to open up the toy bag containing vibrators and dildos. The security lady didn’t bat an eyelid and neither did I.

2 Likes