Tried dogging at w-s-m

Hi all
So last friday night my wife and i went out for a very nice meal my wife wore a nice long dress with matching bra and a thong underneath and her black hold up stockings which she never wears outside of the bedroom.
After the meal i suggested we go for a drive to find somewhere quiet for a fondle. We drove about a mile north of wsm to a car park at the end of a deadend road by a beach. As we drove in there were about 3 cars already parked and my wife suggested we leave i said lets park up a bit so we parked up in the largest gap away from the other cars and turned the engine off. My wife was very nervous we had fun together on our own for an hour

Unfortunately none of the people in cars came over to watch but we had a very horny experience. Weve been married over 20 years and this is the first time doing this and i hope to do similar again soon if my wife agrees.

Anyone else had much luck do you pre arrange meets?

15 Likes

Never done this but it’s on my bucket list

1 Like

Sounds more like you wanted to try dogging and brought the wife along.

If she wanted to leave, me thinks she’d been misled about your intentions,.

6 Likes

I don’t understand any of this…

1 Like

I’ve met and done similar in the past but never when there’s been people about to watch although if someone walked by they’d probably have discovered what was happening lol :joy:

1 Like

Love being intimate in public or outdoors - so much fun. Not yet had an audience that i know of but sounds hot

2 Likes

Was dogging discussed beforehand?
Going by what you said, your wife wanted to leave when she saw the other cars, you decided that yous were staying and were disappointed people didn’t watch.
Have you missed part of the story where your wife changed her mind all on her own and was excited by the idea of people nearby?

There are rules for dogging, I don’t know what the signals mean but I’m pretty sure if you want people to watch, you put the inside lights on. Theres something about winding your window down too, I think that might be that you’re ok with touching, but if you’re going to go dogging, make sure you know what they mean. Others in the forum might be able to tell you.
Just bear in mind that where there are people, there are most more than likely smart phones.

10 Likes

While I love outdoor sex and visiting swinging clubs the idea of dogging has never appealed. A good swinging club has rules, phones/cameras are banned and people respect that no means no and if they continue they are likely to be removed from the club. With dogging I think there is just too much risk for me to find the activity enjoyable.

I think the idea of dogging is sexy - I do find risky public encounters a turn on. I had no idea there were detailed rules though. Maybe someday

You’re not alone. Dogging has a totally different meaning in the US. Maybe it’s the same for you in Canada?

As in maybe this is an across the pond reference we don’t understand other than that what was described later on after your post is called “Park and Riding/Riding Park” in the U.S and something else in Canada maybe?

I’m assuming WSM is the “Parking lot.”

But I’m with you. I have no clue other either other than my (probably mistaken interpretations).

I think WSM is Weston-super-Mare, a town in England just south of Bristol.

1 Like

Ah. Thank you. So maybe it is an across the pond terminology thing.

For us dogging is too pre planned and it so feels too artificial. We prefer to have sex where we maybe discovered or not. It doesn’t matter if we are not seen at it.

If we are, then it’s a bonus.

Dogging is just so rehearsed and actually not a turn on for us.

1 Like

I think i know exactly where u mean, we was looking at going her last year. Hopefully we do this summer while away.:sunny: its ment to be an actual dogging spot isnt it ?

I very much doubt that the OH would entertain going dogging, but she is amenable to sex in the car with the risk of being caught.

She is also open to me masturbating her whilst driving home, with her prim work suit on, but with her skirt pulled up and her panties off. At car level nothing looks out of the ordinary, but when lorries go by, they get an eyeful of my fingers working in and out of her pussy.

2 Likes

Just for more indepth information my wife was unsure at first as we have never done this before, however within 30 mins she removed her dress thong and bra set and was just sat in the passenger seat in her stockings and very comfortable,with her legs wide apart with her feet on the dash of our car. She had the wettest pussy i can remember and she had multiple orgasms at least 7 or 8. She bent over and gave me head while her ass was high in the air. She said when we got home she would love to go again and hopes someone would watch and play with her x

1 Like

OMy Reading this I think many years ago I must of went dogging accidentally :joy:as we were in a car park and two of our friends were single and they sat in their car masturbating while we were at it. :grimacing::joy: