Trouble Orgasming

I have always struggled to orgasum and often can go many months without being able to either alone or with my partner. It is not a new issue and goes back as long as i can remember, i get so close and then my body seems to shut down.

Does anyone have any tips? Have tried all sorts of things including toys and lubes but nothing seems to work! Anyone else have a similar issue?

Hello and welcome 

There is a thread here that may be helpful to your circumstances: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1578159-never-been-able-to-have-an-orgasm/

Do take a moment to take a look at the welcome thread too. Here you will find your way around the forum as well as the rules.

Enjoy! 

Relaxing is key and don't over think.

I'd agree with CLTSTU, but I'd also like to ask whether you've been to the doctor to rule out any medical issues?

Just keep trying. I once had a partner with a similar issue then we had a quick one in the shower at an odd angle and then she had her first and never looked back.

She told me she couldn't when we first got together. I was determined I'd keep going til she did.

I was going to say this is a very common issue. Taking your time, learning, exploring, researching and seeing what else you might be able to try will have an impact.

My OH thought it was impossible for another person to make her orgasm, but I can manage it after a while of getting to know everything.

From what you've described it sounds more like you're aiming for orgasm and then as you approach it, anxiety kicks in. When you're not cumming and you're wanting to, you put a lot of stress and pressure on yourself.

its easy really.
if you shag for the sake of shagging then you are not going to get anywhere.
best thing is leave the bedroom stuff for a few days, when you are in the mood then think of something that really gets you in the mood.
you need to have a relaxed mind. if you are a female the mind is everything.
men wouldent know this because they need things to be infront of there face to get a hard on.
ladys on the other hand have a wild imagination , i know mine is. so you need to be fully relaxed and in the mood to think of something that makes you happy and turned on i guess.
work on that and start poking around the body and soon you will get a rection back. i had to practice myself but yeah this method works for me.
and i dont have a man so yes my mind is a good sorce of plesure.

missdee wrote:

its easy really.
if you shag for the sake of shagging then you are not going to get anywhere.
best thing is leave the bedroom stuff for a few days, when you are in the mood then think of something that really gets you in the mood.
you need to have a relaxed mind. if you are a female the mind is everything.
men wouldent know this because they need things to be infront of there face to get a hard on.
ladys on the other hand have a wild imagination , i know mine is. so you need to be fully relaxed and in the mood to think of something that makes you happy and turned on i guess.
work on that and start poking around the body and soon you will get a rection back. i had to practice myself but yeah this method works for me.
and i dont have a man so yes my mind is a good sorce of plesure.

Not all men, I get more satisfaction from giving pleasure . whatching a lovers reaction from your stimulation is a huge turn on.

I also have a massive imagination enjoy erotica reading and writing it for others.