No emails from Lovehoney?

I have been wondering if anyone has been experiencing the same problem...

Last time I received a DOTD email was October 9 - since then, I have not received a single notification email. Actually, the only email I received was a "your review is now live" one on October 12. I tried to re-subscribe to notifications but this does not appear to have solved the issue, either.

Moreover, yesterday (at 8:30ish am) I filled out the "contact us" form, wanting to ask about the possibility of returning a faulty toy, and about the DOTD email issue. I have received neither the usual "thanks for contacting us, we will get back to you as soon as possible" email, nor the actual reply. It is kind of weird. I have triple-checked my mailbox, my "blocked" list, and my spam folder. Nothing whatsoever.

Has anyone else been having this sort of problem??

Who is your email provider?

It's been a common theme for me that my main email address on aol, doesn't recieve certain emails. I've joined sites, waited days for the verifiication email and end up being told aol will not receive them, switched to a gmail address and boom it arrives instantly.

Have you been opening the DOTD emails? I believe someone from LH said that if you don't open the emails then LH thinks you aren't interested in having it sent to you or something like that.

Lovehoney did this thread this week if your not getting e-mails.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/854654-not-getting-emails-come-over-here/

bondagegod wrote:

Lovehoney did this thread this week if your not getting e-mails.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/854654-not-getting-emails-come-over-here/

Briona was actually the one who dragged up that thread but none of the team have replied, so shes obviously started a new thread (this one) in the hopes someone will reply :)

I didn't realise that was a old thread I thought it was a new one.

I have tried changing my account address to my gmail one - let's see what happens...

(Guess I should write another message to customer care, seeing the one from Friday might have not made it through...)

Briona, I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. Go to " manage your e-mail subscriptions" and see if they are still ticked. If not, tick them and submit. If they are ticked, untick them, leave till tomorrow and go back in and tick them again. This worked for me. Hope it makes sense and helps.

jimbogemini wrote:

Briona, I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. Go to " manage your e-mail subscriptions" and see if they are still ticked. If not, tick them and submit. If they are ticked, untick them, leave till tomorrow and go back in and tick them again. This worked for me. Hope it makes sense and helps.

I did that (twice, actually). Sadly enough, it did not do the trick.

Morning! Our email manager has been sorting out issues for people behind the scenes. I've made him aware of this thread as well so he can see Briona87's problem.

Hello Briona87,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with our emails. I have checked our system and can see that you’re non Gmail address was experiencing delivery problems, I have contacted with our email service to see what can be done to rectify this. In the meantime I do see that your Gmail address seems to receiving our emails correctly.

I hope this helps! Get in touch if you're still having trouble.

Thank you, Alice and Dan!!

Switching to my gmail address indeed appears to have solved this problem (but honestly, I have no idea what went wrong with my original address - I did not change any settings or anything). Now I guess I just have to contact the customer care (there was that trouble with a faulty toy) again - I kind of wonder whether the original message (I filled out a "contact us" form on October 16) made it through.

Anyway, I am really grateful you have looked into this problem! Big thanks again.