Trump sex doll design

Just one question. Will it's cock be as orange as it's face?

Hello all. 

I just wanted to pop in to say this thread has been reported. 

Now it is not breaking rules so I am reluctant to take it down. I also do not want to remove the fact that you can discuss many topics openly here. 

It is common knowledge that in this forum we are not great at debates and such. Things get mis read, taken the wrong way and taken to heart. I really don't want to take away your freedom to discuss matters you wish to discuss that do not break rules. I just ask that we are mindful of people's high emotions around this topic.

It is everywhere on social media so there is no getting away from it, positive and negative. 

Thank you all <3

I assume it was reported by one of our American cousins. Should they feel the need to redress the balance there is always Boris lol.

Modo wrote:

I assume it was reported by one of our American cousins. Should they feel the need to redress the balance there is always Boris lol.

Now, that's an excellent idea. But, back on topic. As USA has been renamed Trumpton, ( as per The Last Leg ), essentials are needed with the doll. I propose calling these essentials, Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello all.

I just wanted to pop in to say this thread has been reported.

Now it is not breaking rules so I am reluctant to take it down. I also do not want to remove the fact that you can discuss many topics openly here.

It is common knowledge that in this forum we are not great at debates and such. Things get mis read, taken the wrong way and taken to heart. I really don't want to take away your freedom to discuss matters you wish to discuss that do not break rules. I just ask that we are mindful of people's high emotions around this topic.

It is everywhere on social media so there is no getting away from it, positive and negative.

Thanek you all <3

Hi Leanne, well said but if it causes offence or unhappiness to any one as the thread originator I'm happy to have it taken down.

Banannabelsplit wrote:

Just one question. Will it's cock be as orange as it's face?

Orange all over

jimbogemini wrote:

Modo wrote:

Now, that's an excellent idea. But, back on topic. As USA has been renamed Trumpton, ( as per The Last Leg ), essentials are needed with the doll. I propose calling these essentials, Pugh, Pugh, Bi remearney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub.

I remember" Trumpton" soon to be rebranded as little America.

I don't like Trump at all, but I don't like the idea of making a sex doll of someone against their will, regardless of who that person is. Like said, if this had been a thread about a woman it wouldn't be okay, so why is it okay to talk about a guy like this? Just my honest opinion.

I havent commented until now but i have to say i always thought this thread was in bad taste. Not appropriate and can be offensive. I agree with comment completely.

"I reckon it will have a life of 1 to 2 years and then be full of holes."

Your right I find that offensive... I don't care who was elected. Joking about a President being shot or "full of holes" isn't funny.

"I reckon it will have a life of 1 to 2 years and then be full of holes."

Your right I find that offensive... I don't care who was elected. Joking about a President being shot or "full of holes" isn't funny.

I have to agree with you Vanesa

Im from england and I even with my bad sense of humour I couldnt add anything to this post as I thought it would be wrong to comment about another individual.

At the end of the day the people voted him in so End Of Story!

Imagine if we said we wanted a blow up doll like the queen (not saying what queen though) lol

Kirsty92 wrote:

Cant we have obama in uk

+1

Sxleksaker wrote:

I don't like Trump at all, but I don't like the idea of making a sex doll of someone against their will, regardless of who that person is.

This already was an issue, when Kanye West released his video for Famous, Trump was one of the persons in the bed, and I agree that if there isn't consent things like that or a sex doll shouldn't be made, I think it's a lack of respect.