Trump sex doll design

LH having just opened an American Arm i see an amazing opportunity.

The multi sexual use all purpose sex doll.

Features over inflated wind bag that when ridden by a woman has realistic flatulence.

A whole range of bdsm feathers Velcro comb over for pulling off and replacing., rubberized putty face for contorting into your own favourite expression or simply scratching and abusing.

Best feature is a big cock to be in keeping.

Whilst these features are mainly for ladies to enjoy.

One major feature is the ability for the doll to recieve anal for men to enjoy this new and unique sex toy.

I'm politically impartial and other dolls are available . a new life like presidential doll in 4 years.

I can't imagine putting anything relating to that man in or around my genitals. Nope from me.

Gentle giant wrote:

Features over inflated wind bag that when ridden by a woman has realistic flatulence.

A whole range of bdsm feathers Velcro comb over for pulling off and replacing., rubberized putty face for contorting into your own favourite expression or simply scratching and abusing.

One major feature is the ability for the doll to recieve anal for men to enjoy this new and unique sex toy.

I'm politically impartial and other dolls are available . a new life like presidential doll in 4 years.

I reckon it'll have a life of between 1 and 2 years. Probably end up full of holes !!

NatandTom wrote:

I can't imagine putting anything relating to that man in or around my genitals. Nope from me.

Oh sorry its not to your taste

jimbogemini wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

I reckon it'll have a life of between 1 and 2 years. Probably end up full of holes !!

Jim as long as that. It only needs to last 12 months to make the garentee.

Think of the after sales opportunity in Band aids.

Was just suggested to me one hand needs to have the thumb and fore finger in a ring for a cock ring and the other hand with the fore finger pointing for inserting .

This will make the doll much more realistic.

I believe pipedreams have already mad trump and hillary sex merch, even dolls.

Lady Ness wrote:

I believe pipedreams have already mad trump and hillary sex merch, even doll

I thought some one would of by now

All ways room for a bigger and better model.

The air insertion point should be labelled EGO with a warning about over inflation.

I wish this place would keep away from politics... can we not keep this a "safe haven"?

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I wish this place would keep away from politics... can we not keep this a "safe haven"?

Who mentioned politics?

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Sorry sugerboobies , I did think about that a lot but felt it opened it self to a lighted hearted bit of humor.

Apoloigees for desturbing your haven.

Gentle giant wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

If I'm honest, it may even be too scary for using to force subs to use. It may be a hard - extreme limit for many.

Lady Ness wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

If I'm honest, it may even be too scary for using to force subs to use. It may be a hard - extreme limit for many.

I feel you may well be right Nessy.

Gentle giant wrote:

Can I throw up please, I'll have a 12th doctor doll, actually I'd prefer the real one with a tardis.

I think this needs to double up as a voodoo doll lol forget using it as a sex doll for your own sexual pleasure

I live in the US and this morning my social media feed was full of negative things... then I log in here and frankly I just don't find this thread to be in the spirit of Lovehoney....

What if Hillary won and someone came on here and suggested a sex doll and made negative statement about her politics or sexuality everyone would be highly offended. It goes both ways people.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

+1

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

+1

No one has mentioned politics. Hilary has also had a mention. Why leave her out? Now, that's equality.

Cant we have obama in uk