Trying to recover from a low libido

Hi! I’m a disabled girl so being at home is sorta most I can do right now during recovery of things, I’m trying to get my libido back up again but it’s sort of hard to when u have been so out of touch for so long, wanted to see if I could become a tester

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Babeysad Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum, the best way to become a tester is to review some purchases and volunteer when any items you would like to test are put up on the forum.

1 Like

Hi @Babeysad :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

If you want to become a tester have a thorough read through The Great Big Review and Testing Guide. It has all the information you need to become a tester, but as @WillC says, the main thing is to start reviewing products you’ve already purchased with good quality reviews and you’ll be well on your way. Good luck.

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Babeysad welcome to the forum :blush:

Hey @Babeysad and welcome :hugs: to the forum

Hello and welcome @Babeysad :slightly_smiling_face:

Hellooooooo

Hi there :wave:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

Theres quite a few of us on here dealing with low libido so your not alone. Theres a nice gang of us on here too having fun in-spite of the challenges of various medical conditions. so its a good place to ask for advice, as people are very friendly on here.

Thought id throw a couple of links in that might be helpful too.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, its always good to have new members.Read the info regarding testing, there are some great examples and advice about reviewing items

Greetings, welcome to the forum :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Babeysad

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Babeysad I’m at home a lot too (covid shielding reasons), I’d suggest ‘warming up’ your mind as well as trying toys, for example reading erotica and taking any opportunity to fantasise about sex during the day.

I had a libido surge back in July which I suspect is peri-menopause related and I’ve really tried to maintain my newly found libido by simply taking time to think about sex more. I’ve found that prioritising it has helped and being on this forum. I appreciate it’s not always that simple and I don’t know your circumstances, just thought I’d share my thoughts as it might help :+1:

4 Likes

Nice tip @Saffron18 :+1: @Babeysad theres a rather long list i posted in the book club thread a while ago if you want a quick way to find some good stuff and also the Literotica thread that has lost of recommendations too

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Babeysad

Hey there @Babeysad welcome to the forum jump in and enjoy the forum :kissing_heart:

Hey welcome to the forum :smiley: lovely to hear your now in a position to be able to try gaining some sexual happiness again, might take time but hopefully you’ll find it comes back rather quickly

Hi @Babeysad, welcome to the forum!
The links I was going to send have already been share. I have a physical impairment myself (neurological), and also in recovery from addiction - both of which can have a big impact on me and my sex life.
For me the biggest problem I have is if I obsess about things, it just makes things a hulluva lot worse!
So I guess the best advice I can give would be to relax, be comfortable and kind with yourself, and you’ll be amazed at the difference. Granted, so much easier said than done - especially with how my head works, but when I do the simple things it does make me feel so much better!

There’s loads of fun posts on here, and can get quite absorbed in it all, but I find it’s an amazing group of people to talk with, ask advice or ideas from, or just get stuff of my chest!

Hope you enjoy your journey on here, keep posting, get involved and write some good reviews, and hopefully you’ll be selected for test/review of products.

1 Like