Turn Offs :)

Hey, I'm wondering what turns off all you lovely people ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

My Turn Offs;

If a guy is judgemental, racist, bigoted, if he's doing things that just aren't pleasurable.

but I've found that a guy's name can turn me on or off depending whether I like the name - is this unusual? does anyone else find that a guys name can turn them off ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I guess so, I can't see myself screaming "Fred" or something, I don't mind the name but I guess that I'd just get used to it. I hated my exes name but it wasn't that big of an issue as we never did get intimate. Luckily my OH happens to be called my favourite name which is great.
Turn offs:
No foreplay when I am not in the mood for it anyway, I hate it.
Polygamous, I'm fine with other people being in it, just not me.
Bringing up past relationships or other people to give an example of how they did it well, I'm an incredibly jealous person.
Being told that I'm not pleasuring them or doing a good job.
Talking about other things while doing it, FOCUS ON ME, I do NOT want to talk about the stock market when I'm sucking it. *sigh*
Stopping half way through the act and starting doing something else and being told "we'll continue later".
Sexting and not getting much interest in return but when he's in the mood it has to be different.
Getting told off.
Getting compared to other people in a bad way.
Anal plugs.
Selfcentered, obnoxious people.
People who think that they are better than everyone else.
Cheaters.
And the list goes on...

Well my biggest turn off is dishonesty. I can cope with anything as long as it is the truth. The moment I suspect lies then i am done as I cannot stand the thought of someone belittling my intelligence. Low intelligence is another turn off as I need to learn and grow and have great conversation as well as be challenged by their ideas. I do not get turned on by neediness and I need to breathe. I want my man to be a man and assertive and self assured. As for other turn offs uncleanliness is a big No no and I hate constant swearing unless it is in the bedroom and in context with the scenario. I could continue but these are my main ones 😊

Oh one more is tone of voice, I don't do squeaky, I like deep masculine, the kind that tickles my ear from vibrations in a whisper.

ill mannered arrogant liars are my biggest turn off oh and foot fetishes, i dont mind the look of them but if anyone tries touching me with them or vice versa i turn into jackie chan on a rampage

I regard hygeine as a big issue . Although I have nothing against smoking, not keen on smokers breath either