Turn on's and offs

Turn Ons: Leather trousers (I blame Arnie in T2 when I was a teen), That line of hair from the belly button down to the groin, Trimmed puic hair (needs to be neat,), Rubbing my boobs on my hubby's bottom, Biting, Watching my hubby please himself, Watching Hubby in the shower, Giving Bj's, Talking dirty, Being tied up, spanking.

Turn Offs: Bad breath, Unwashed Genitals, Overgrown pubic hair, Hairy backs.

ons: being tied up, spanked, sexy underwear, oral and my gorgeous BF.....especially in very little clothing.

.offs: smoking, bad personal hygiene, excessive hair, rudeness.

Turn Ons: Bondage (tying, spanking) Sexy lingerie (especially crotchless, oh and definately stockings), feet & heels, latex, her shaved down there, piercings down there, large labia, anal sex & toying

Turn Offs: Bad hygiene, overgrown pubic hair

turn on : confidence assertive and indepentant thinker, nice bum and smile

turn off : lack of independance, un tidy no curves

Turn Ons: Manners, gentleman, candlelight, gothicness, rocknroll, being bitten, bondage, being in control, being helpless, vampires, blood, latex, curves, breasts, muscles, intelligence, medical (being a Doctor) killer heels, seamed stockings, romance, roses, roleplay, spanking, caning, punishing and watersports

Turn Offs: Bad manners, poor grammer, the smell of a heavy smoker and being incredibly cold.

Turn Ons - Vintage Lingerie, Burlesque, Spanking her, Teasing Her, Roleplay, long sessions of foreplay and a sense of humour.

Turn Offs - Smoking, non matching underwear, really thick makeup

Her: Turn ons - men in suits, tight boxers, cheeky smiles, kisses

Turn offs - scruffy underwear, too much of a beard (stubble is nice :) )

Him: Turn ons - black undies, big bums, boobs :)

Turn offs - nothing lol

turn ons: firm ass, long legs, women in suspender belt, women in only mens shirts, talk dirty. confidence

turn off: smoke on the breath, bad manners, Bad hygiene, overgrown pubic hair

Turn on Vaginal fluid / turn offs the kids

Turn on , nice smile, tattoos, piercings, smelling good, confidence

Turn off - smokers, bad teeth, bad breath, being vain

turn on - sexy underwear and outfits, red lipstick, high heels, enthusiasm

turn offs - thick pyjamas and dressing gowns, slippers, lazyness

Mr F wrote:

turn offs - thick pyjamas and dressing gowns, slippers

Couldn't agree more

Turn on's: Premature Ejaculation (seriously), masturbating in front of another person, having my face held when being kissed, men taller than me, smell - I find the smell of a man to be attractive, when it's the right person, I love tasting my cum from his mouth after being eaten out, and I love sharing his cum with a kiss after oral, I like hot sweaty, messy sex on a wet, dull afternoon. Adventurous types that aren't prudish but are faithful, Compassion, understanding and being held, having my hair stroked after sex always gets me going again. I'm easily turned on by a man who is very passionate about me, whether they want love or sex it always gets me going.The gym. Being held close, like the thought of any part of our bodies not touching would be heatbreaking. Honesty. Discovering what makes a new partner tick, where to touch them to please them the most, just getting to know someone. Soft but strong kisses. Soft, smooth skin. Passion. Snappy dresses - retro rather than modern fashion. Good shoes.

Turn Off's: bad teeth. Men that show off with nasty jokes about women in front of their friends but are all sweet and grovelling in private, Cruelty. Disloyalty. Loose hair - trim or shave, loose hair makes me gag and not in a good way. If they say "well my last partner liked it". Bad kissers.

Turn on, A man that smells good, strong arms, Smile that reaches the eyes, power, dominance

Turn offs, smells bad, bad breath, breathing in my face, over confident, mummy's boy

Turn on, curvy, busty figure

Turn off, FEET!!!!!!! YUK!!!!!!!

Turn ons - nice eyes, hairy chest, taller than me, sense of humour, likes animals, clean hands, body hair, good hygiene, voice (met hubby over the phone), intelligence

Turn offs - metrosexuals, men that have no body hair, spend more time in the bathroom than me, spend more on toiletries than me, too many tattoos, smokers are a no-no, bad breathe, men shorter than me, full beards, hairy backs.

That'll do for now.

Turns On:

· Looks: Beards, Chunky Men (not too big, but not too skinny your with a twig), Tattoos, A cheeky smile, Blue Eyes, muscles, Strong body movement, Men in Uniform, Scottish accent. Natural bodies. The fiancé being Taller than me. Curly hair but not baby curls - Sexy curls.

· Personality and Sex: Confidence, Ability to dominate in bed (wimpy boy, no way!), Good kisser, More of a giver than a taker, Faithful and honest. Guys who like foreplay, Biting, Light Bondage, Giving Head (I could do that for hours if I wasn’t so good at it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif))

Turns Off:

· Looks: Skinny boys, them “Pretty boys” who just like to think the world revolves around them, long finger nails, very short finger nails Body odour, anything wrong with teeth (all there all the right colour), Fake bodies (shaving too much, because when you’re old and grey who’s going to shave your nuts).

· Personality and Sex: Guys who judge (people who think hair is an unnatural thing), Smokers! Cheaters, liars and anything that is dishonest. A guy who doesn’t know how to pleasure his woman. Anal (anything round that area, Poo comes out, nothing goes in)

Turn ons: Hairy chest, tall men, curvy ladies, pin up/alt ladies, men wearing trendy glasses, T-Girls, people with a sense of humour, sensual massage, passionate kissing and touching, naughty smile and sexy eyes, good smelling and smart dressed people, artisic tattoos, clean shaven face or designer stubble, ladies in killer heels and stockings, tie and tease.

Turn offs: beards/taches, bad breath, BO, scruffy trainers/clothes (except comfy stuff for lounging in), rude people, liars, heavy smokers with nicotine stained fingers, cheesy foreskin, bad kissers, selfish and self centred people, including during sex, dirty finger nails.

Turn ons: intense kissing, mini skirts, strong dominant men, soul patch beard, bums! Cheeky confident attitudes towards sex, flirty texts. Turn offs: bad hygiene.. Usually ends up with shower sex anyway where applicable

Oh and hairy chests! In men obviously... I am bi