Turn ons!

Ok, we've all been there - long stressfull day at work, you come home, you're tired, you just want to cuddle up and go to sleep. Then your partner decides he/she is horny....what's the sure fire thing they do that will make you want to postpone your sleep and get it on?!

Lately I have been soo easily persuaded. We're usually cuddling in the spoons position and I really really want to go to sleep. All he has to do is start kissing my neck and shoulders from behind and I melt, especially if its really slow and passionate kissing! He starts running his hands over my body and suddenly I forget all about sleep!

What makes you melt?

xx

Mine just has to take his top off! lol

After being with an uber skinny and very unnattrative bodied ex, whenever my OH takes off his shirt, i cannot help to get horny, damn him and his uber-fine-tasticly-lickable-kissable-broad-smexual-chest ^_^

And in regards to spooning, WHENEVER my OH lies behind me, and cuddles me for a mo, he gets hard pretty quick, every time, and that in turn makes me horny, lol, so its rare that we go to sleep without having sex. Just cant resist his chest or his bonner, lol.

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Mine just has to take his top off! lol

After being with an uber skinny and very unnattrative bodied ex, whenever my OH takes off his shirt, i cannot help to get horny, damn him and his uber-fine-tasticly-lickable-kissable-broad-smexual-chest ^_^

And in regards to spooning, WHENEVER my OH lies behind me, and cuddles me for a mo, he gets hard pretty quick, every time, and that in turn makes me horny, lol, so its rare that we go to sleep without having sex. Just cant resist his chest or his bonner, lol.

x x x

Hehe I know what ya mean! My ex was too skinny and didn't have enough hair on his chest for my liking (like my men to have hair!). My current fella has such a sexy six pack, just looking at it turns me on.

That happens when we spoon! But if i'm tired I just get annoyed, until he starts with the neck kissing etc....

xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

Hehe I know what ya mean! My ex was too skinny and didn't have enough hair on his chest for my liking (like my men to have hair!). My current fella has such a sexy six pack, just looking at it turns me on.

That happens when we spoon! But if i'm tired I just get annoyed, until he starts with the neck kissing etc....

xx

My OH is so damn worried his bodies not nice, even though I melt whenever he takes his top off, and have every single time he has for almost a year and a half! lol.

Neck kissing is goooooooooood ^_^

Makes me all tingly and goosebumpy ^_^ xx

Nexas wrote:

*feels suddenly self-conscious*

Don't be a silly moo Mr, i already told you i likied you long long time ago, so, be happy! :-P

I didn't realise how insecure men can get about their bodies until I met my OH, he keeps saying he's too thin, but I love him just the way he is and for who he is. He asked me today if i'd still love him if he got fat later on in life! Well I love something to grab hold of too! Works for me lol i'll always love him and find him sexy!

Nexas why you self conscious hun?

xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

I didn't realise how insecure men can get about their bodies until I met my OH, he keeps saying he's too thin, but I love him just the way he is and for who he is. He asked me today if i'd still love him if he got fat later on in life! Well I love something to grab hold of too! Works for me lol i'll always love him and find him sexy!

Nexas why you self conscious hun?

xx

I know what you mean! My OH keeps saying he's fat!! He's seriously not fat, hes uber smexi and perfectly muscley for me ^_^

Yeah, i told my OH i'd still love him even if he was super obese (even though he's too weight paranoid to get like that, lol), cause hes the most amazing person ive ever met ^_^

x x x

PS. I ADORE YOUR DISPLAY PIC ^_^

Aww thank you - she's gorgeous isn't she?? Wish I looked like that lol. I love the colour of your hair in your pic! x

Thanks darling, i like my hair colour too, lol, the only thing im slightly cocky about, my hair is my baby, taken me years to get it like it is, and without damaging it, so woo me, lol, all my friends like stroking and playing with my hair, as they're amazed at the smoothness, lol.

I love pin ups, and vintage lingerie, got a few pin ups framed in my bedroom ^_^

xxx

I love pin ups, my fella is getting a tattoo of a pin up in a couple of weeks, I can't wait to see it!

Ooh you reminded me of another turn on - love it when he pulls my hair! Not in a violent way, but if we're havin it doggy style and he pulls my hair.....love it!

x

sexynurse09 wrote:

I love pin ups, my fella is getting a tattoo of a pin up in a couple of weeks, I can't wait to see it!

Ooh you reminded me of another turn on - love it when he pulls my hair! Not in a violent way, but if we're havin it doggy style and he pulls my hair.....love it!

x

Awww, jealous!!! Sooo want my OH to get a tat, but he refuses to, sucks, lol, summit to do with future job or something.

Oooh, im the same, hair pulling is an uber turn on of mine! xxx

Aww! I'm sure he could get one where it can be easily covered, then it wouldn't matter about his job. Tats are sooo sexy!

This might sound strange but sometimes with the neck kissing he'll lick and nibble on my ears...I didn't expect it to feel nice but it really really does! And the feel and sound of his breath while he does it is a turn on too!

xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

Aww! I'm sure he could get one where it can be easily covered, then it wouldn't matter about his job. Tats are sooo sexy!

This might sound strange but sometimes with the neck kissing he'll lick and nibble on my ears...I didn't expect it to feel nice but it really really does! And the feel and sound of his breath while he does it is a turn on too!

xx

He said about getting one on his back or chest, id be happy with that ^_^ hehe

I love tats, gorgeous on a lovely man, hehe :)

Aww yeah, ears are uber sensitive spots, my OH loves it when i gently rub or kiss his ears, im the same, hehe

xx

My boobs. I am helpless to resist them being played with.

Now i'm a bit funny about my boobs, I have to be in the right mood. Sometimes i'll let him touch my boobs but not my nipples, and other times not at all. Whereas sometimes he's not allowed to stop playing with them! He did this thing the other night where he played with my nipples but very very gently....it felt amazing and I was wet instantly!

And i'm with you there AA, somethin sexy about a man in a kilt!

xx

I think the kilt thing is all about the easy access ;) hehe xx

Hmmm....for me it's his chest, or feeling his skin on mine - love naked cuddles! Him kissing me really sensually and I recently discovered how much a good spanking gets me going - I knew I liked it, but really, when noise isn't an issue, it's the sure fire way to get me hot! I always find getting turned on quite difficult and I'm too ticklish for neck kissing - I do like having my ears pulled and stroked though and a good massage gets rid of the pain enough for me to relax! Oooh, and having my hair pulled, stroked and combed makes me go all gooey!

ax

I love naked cuddles too... and boobies... :o)

AdnaW wrote:

Hmmm....for me it's his chest, or feeling his skin on mine - love naked cuddles! Him kissing me really sensually and I recently discovered how much a good spanking gets me going - I knew I liked it, but really, when noise isn't an issue, it's the sure fire way to get me hot! I always find getting turned on quite difficult and I'm too ticklish for neck kissing - I do like having my ears pulled and stroked though and a good massage gets rid of the pain enough for me to relax! Oooh, and having my hair pulled, stroked and combed makes me go all gooey!

ax

Yay for naked cuddles! I love his chest.....love how hairy it is! With you on the spanking (STILL waiting for our vibrawhip! Hopefully tomorrow...).

Nexas, i've just looked at your pics on the pirate thread (brilliant costumes by the way!) and I have to ask what you on about?? lol As far as I can see there's nothing wrong with you or your body type!

x