Two toys at once?

Has anyone used two toys at once?

Kinda have a fantasy that i use two dildos/vibrators on my OH at once, particularly starting off with a slow start using a vibrator (such as a rabbit) on her clit and going inside her, then moving to anal using another toy in that area to stimulate her that way.

Anyone try this before? Is this pleasurable? My OH loves using toys and we have started going down the anal route slowly over the last few years. I have the basic butt plug is that a good starting point>?

I have used two on Ad... I'd rather use a toy and a mouth though.

Yeah thats what I am thinking, or a toy and a finger(s) or my good self.

Does it take much away from the intamacy though i wonder, I do like to be close to her when we are pleasuring each other.

edit: intimacy

Regularly use the basic buttplug on my wife while using other toys on her. She loves it. Sometimes use a third toy; a vibrator held against the buttplug (though I guess we should just get a vibrating plug)

thats quite a handful - three at once!? Do you involve yourself or is it more just for her and she takes care of you after?

I guess so a little, it does become all a bit mechanical because you obviously don't even have a hand for a stray booby grope!

It can be really hot though if it's just about the pleasure element. Takes some concentration too... My lady suffers some problems there and is quite tight and tears easily... So I have to make sure I'm not at a funny angle!

Worth a go I guess!

thats it (WandA) - my OH like me to lick her nipples and snog her passionately when i am pleasuring her in whatever position as she loves the closeness/passion of it all - my hands and body being taken up with juggling toys may be a bit much, but a medium would be a good start.

Will try tonight, she has already texted dirty so i know i am in for a treat!

You can of course use the best tool you have too as a toy...

If your OH likes nipple play, how about a toy like the nipple suckers - that way you've got one toy in place, leaving your hands and mouth to wander elsewhere?

hehe, you know it WandA!!

Will see how it goes

yeah i've used a butt plug and a slim vibe vaginally

Thanks Alice, but i think our baby boy is taking over on nipple sucking duties for the time being so i think a gentle caress in that area is all she will handle for the time being!

Yeah we have done this, felt good! I quite often use two toys while I'm playing on my own too.

yes i have done this on my own as well, its quite hard work but worth it!

I like bringing toys into the action with my oh.......can benefit you both.....i like having a vibe held against my clit whilst we are having sex.......not only feels amazing for me but my oh feels it too........i dont feel it takes away from the intamacy as its providing additional pleasure for you both

Oh and two toys for solo play.........that so rocks in every sense of the word.....lol

toxycat,

which vibe do you use with sex? I have been contemplating the We Vibe as it seems the least intrusive to the lovemaking http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14504

but reviews are very mixed and it is very very expensive.

oh yeah two toys have been great for solo play, I do it quite often when I have a few hours to kill and need a good seeing to, I can stimulate my prostate and masturbate at the same time for ages!

I've used 3 at once and I love it!

Butt plug (vibrating or regular), G-spot toy or glass dildo, and a clitoral vibe, all in their appropriate places. - Makes for a wonderfully deep and satisfying orgasm, and my favourite way to love myself!

Wow Kitty,

sounds great - i bet your mind/body doesnt know what to concentrate on at any one time!

same with the duo action i guess!

DrtyBoy wrote:

toxycat,

which vibe do you use with sex? I have been contemplating the We Vibe as it seems the least intrusive to the lovemaking http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14504

but reviews are very mixed and it is very very expensive.

oh yeah two toys have been great for solo play, I do it quite often when I have a few hours to kill and need a good seeing to, I can stimulate my prostate and masturbate at the same time for ages!

I use this alot....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14764

Its vibrations are strong enough to be felt by both of us........plus its small enough to hold against all different areas...but i think most vibes would do the job...it depends how and where you use them.........and then theres the anal aspect........glass dildos or bigger vibes are great for that sort of play...........just experiment with what feels good for both of you.......if your both pretty open theres soooo many possibilities!!