Patterns or Vibrations?

Interested on which people prefer from their vibrators - patterns or just vibrations? Any particular pattern? Strong vibrations or more gentle ones? Does it vary depending on the type of vibrator you are using? Or on how you are feeling that day ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My wife tends to prefer a constant low speed but powerful vibrtion when she is using the vibrator herself.

When I am in control I can extend foreplay to give her a powerful orgasm using one of the intermittent or slow building patterns. These bring her close to orgasm then back off many times before she finally comes.

Yes I agree with rockstar when hubby has the remote he can keep me on the edge for a while using the building patterns, which does increase the power of the orgasm, but if I am playing alone I choose a constant medium speed.

It can sometimes vary, but I prefer vibrations that vary from gentle to super strong. This goes for vibrators, wands and clitoral vibrators. For me,the only toys that need to have lighter vibrations are clit suckers.

Toys that have both vibrations and patters are nice as well because they add a bit of a variety. Toys with too many patterns can be a little frustrating to use. If you miss your favorite you have to either go through all of them again, or turn the toy off and start over.

Steady vibrations. Patterns are super off putting for me!

My gf switches during use, always starts off with low constant vibes then changes to a strong intermittent vibe when she gets close & always has a real powerful O that way.

I just love to watch :)

We tend to stick with steady vibrations and will use patterns only if we want to slow down a little.

Patterns can be fun but rarely get the job done, I love a very powerful constant vibration, or one of the ones that build steadily to a climax.

I'm really not a fan of patterns. I've got a handful of toys and all of them have different patterns and none of them ever get the job done. I'm sure they work for a lot of people, but they're just not for me.

I think maybe they'd be more fun with a partner - solo sessions tend to be more about reaching orgasm, less about the fun getting there!

Quite a interesting question as for my wife its a constant vibration that she may increase.She has said that patterns that go from vibration to none and back on break the mood.

I can relate to that for prostate massage.But i guess we are all different and i kind of maybe understand the anticipation of the next wave of vibration coming like a denial of constant stimulation.Sometimes i feel like some toys have way to many but i try to review open minded as we are all different in what gets us going.

Patterns usually do nothing for me, I like a constant speed. However I have enjoyed a really strong throbbing pulse on a classic vibrator or g spot vibe, my vagina tends to like patterns more than my clit.

Just vibes for me. Patterns have the power to annoy the orgasm away from me.

None for me! I tend to avoid vibrations all together. If I do use vibrations though, it's a constant deep rumble I preference. 

VR wrote:

Patterns have the power to annoy the orgasm away from me.

Exactly this! I like patterns for teasing but just can't orgasm from them so steady vibes all the way :)

I'm definitely all for the vibrations! Hardly ever use patterns on the toys I've got - the only exception is the dual motor dildo I have, that has some crazy patterns which work really well for me.

We prefer the constant vibrations to the patterns.

Definitely constant vibrations, does need to fairly strong but the lowest constant on the Yango is usually sufficient!

The lelo Sona has this one pattern, I think it is supposed to be like tapping, but even on the lowest setting it feels like a jack hammer to me!

I'm a patern girl, particularly the jaws paterns, (if you get what I mean)

on..off......on..off......on..off....on..off..on..off

I prefer constant vibrations. Patterns don’t tend to do the job, which makes them good for teasing

Vibrations for me all the way. I've several vibes and I always end up getting bored or finding no difference between the patterns at all.