Ultra Realistic Dildos

Hi lovely forum people,

We are looking for an ultra realistic dildo (never tried any before - surprisingly). It's really important to us that it looks and feels as close to the real thing as possible. Any advice on products you have tried before?

I know there's some threads on here, the LH guide on buying these, and also you have product reviews, but hoping for some generic advice from you regarding things you have actually tried so we can compare.

Size wise looking for something Inbetween 5-6.5 inches insertable. With a good size girth (similar size range).

Any advice/comments would be great.

Thanks 😊

What sort of price range are you looking at? Vixen dildos are as realistic as they get but they are quite pricey! But they are quality, body safe toys, so will last years with proper care. If you're looking at the other end of the price scale then one of the Ice Gem realistic dildos might be good for you. 

I have to agree with Nat and Tom a vixen seems to be the bees knees of realistic toys, they are expensive, but you get what you pay for, I suppose. X

Hi, we have a Vixen Mustang & a King Cock, the Vixen feels absolutely amazing...

Thanks for the suggestions guys. We'll check out the vixen ones and see what we think. Really appreciate the input.

Another vote for VixSkin. My Goodfella arrived yesterday and the soft "skin" over a hard core is as amazing as everybody says. My only point of criticism is that the surface feels rather tacky (only a problem when handling the "dry" toy) - is there a way to get rid of this?

My Vixskin Bandit was tacky at first, but once I used it and washed it the tackiness left. So just wash it, it should go away soon :)

Vixen, absolutely. Do take one size bigger than you usually would as the dual layer means you get some give. Do use with waterbased lube, even if you don't usually have to in order to get rid of the tackiness. It feels amazing, no regrets from this always-broke student ;)

I've got the frankly enormous Johnny, btw. I need a smaller than avarage length (6.5 being the absolute max) and like a bigger girth so this one is great. In case you're worried: even if the dildo does hit you cervix, it doesn't hurt like it does with a harder toy. The tip is completely soft and I do feel it, but no pain at all.

Thinking about the goodfella vixen, because the size is the desired length. It doesn't seem like it has a suction cup base though. I know there are other vixens that do have the suction base but they are either too long or don't have the balls attached. Will check some other posts and products, but it definetly seems like the vixen is going to be the closest to the real thing. I'm intrigued by the comments about getting 1 size bigger. Is it worth looking at the 7.5 inch? We really didn't want something she'd feel uncomfortable with or would hurt and put her off. That's why we wanted something up to 6.5 inches and girthy

It's true, the Goodfella does not have a suction cup, but it can be used in a harness (haven't tried it).

I think the "one size bigger" advice refers to width, as the material is squishy. On the other hand, the head is very soft, so it won't poke the cervix too hard - if used with discretion. Generally I'm not bothered about length as I only insert as much as I'm comfortable with...

Mr N Mrs XY wrote:

Thinking about the goodfella vixen, because the size is the desired length. It doesn't seem like it has a suction cup base though. I know there are other vixens that do have the suction base but they are either too long or don't have the balls attached. Will check some other posts and products, but it definetly seems like the vixen is going to be the closest to the real thing. I'm intrigued by the comments about getting 1 size bigger. Is it worth looking at the 7.5 inch? We really didn't want something she'd feel uncomfortable with or would hurt and put her off. That's why we wanted something up to 6.5 inches and girthy

You don't have to use the full length remember! If the dildo has everything else you're looking for but is a little longer then I'd go for it and just use the length you're comfortable with?

Yes that is true, and a very good point. Thanks, the search continues :)