Unable to climax during sex

I cant seem to climax during sex. foreplay yes but sex, no.

I was feeling the build up but then nothing, no climax :/

why not try to carry it over from forplay to sex itself

you're not the only one.

while he is inside you rub your clit, that always helps me

I ever climax either. Only never managed by masturbation. Hmmm

Mrs G rarely climaxes through penetration alone but if she is brought to it by oral or fingers then it continues during sex, obviously I cant describe the feeling but I dont think she is a normal case lol

The vast majority of women cannot orgasm from penetration alone, so don't stress about it too much. If you can feel yourself getting close then just explore with what feels good without any pressure to orgasm, eventually you'll figure out what works :)

Adx

Ive only had one partner who could, with only foreplay then penitration.

The current trick is alot of foreplay then when im almost there penitration but still rubbin clit and biting my neck to keep me on the edge and eventually it happens. Think its normal tbh

xx

I find orgasm enhancers really helpful for climaxing during sex, like the orgasm balms that LH sell, or tingly lube, maybe try that? (:

As has been said above, the majority of women can not climax thorugh penetration alone.

I would suggest using a bullet or vibrating cock ring to aid clitoral stimulation during sex if you are wanting to orgasm when your partner is inside you.

I've never used the enhancers as mentioned above but they are also a good idea to try out. Also maybe try finding a g-spot vibrator that works for you, use it during foreplay to awaken your g-spot before penetration, that may also help.