Unable to Orgasm

I can only orgasm with toys- I have the Eroscillator- it's amazing. I highly recommend it. It leaves everything else i've tried in the dust.

I should probably add that I ordered the 'soft tip' as an extra attachment after reading a review which said the standard 3 attachments are too hard. This was a good move as that was what I found also.

Anyway, good luck with your quest.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. It took me years to orgasm. For me it was all in my head. I got to the brink of one like your describing. I would think woohoo here it comes but then nothing. Then I started getting frustrated because guys keeps asking me had I cum and I was faking it so I didn't insult them ( or sometimes just faking it so they would hurry up and finish)
One night I had a few drinks in me, was totally relaxed and not thinking about being on the mission to actually have one and it just happened. It took another period of time before it happened again but since then I have learnt to relax and i have they even time without fail.
G spot toys and rabbits work well for me or my mini magic wand x

mrs average wrote:

I used to find it hard to orgasm it would only happen once in a blue moon with my husband but I'd always get to the point of thinking I needed to pee and get uncomfortable. I eventually learnt that that feeling was a sign of being on the brink of orgasm and as long as I'd been to the loo before hand I just had to relax and let go. Armed with a towel underneath me I can now orgasm and squirt to my hearts content.

I do reccomend using a rabbit toy they are brilliant for a combo of internal and clitoral stimulation. Mine always makes me cum but mine is quite loud so I'd reccomend getting a quiet one.

Good luck.
Mrs A

omg seriously need to get my wife to read this thread , the amount of times ive had to stop because she tells me she needs to pee, she has actually gone and sat on the loo before today and returned to bed puzzled that she cant pee , she rarely orgasms from just penetrative sex and i know when she has hit a dead end because she says pass my toy , which i dont mind , i kind of see it as getting a helping hand x so relax and let go eh , must be worth a try ?

Ok have decided to go with:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19166 - The Happy Rabbit G-spot rechargeable vibrator - it has the free Multispeed slimline g-spot vibrator with it. The reviews look good so hopefully it will help me.

I think having a drink beforehand might be a good idea I'll have to wait for a day that my ex has the kids overnight.

The wand is amazing but i feel like I need an extra push right near the end and the wand unfortunately doesn't give me that push as its too bulky and awkward when I move my legs... so hopefully with these new toys when they arrive they'll help.

Thanks again everyone for the advice :)

OK sticking my neck out here as clearly i can only relate 2nd hand as i'm a guy......

in terms of teh wand/attachment, can safely say that Mrs H has tried most of them with varying success.....although i know that umpteen folks had had differing/better results with the same ones. So as far as attachments go - it really is horses for courses. The latest one we have which for her is a winner is the flutter one.....

the internal ones just dont do it for her at all.

and as many have commented already often this type of thing can be in the mind. The minute that any goal or expectation is set makes it an ever spiraling circle of frustration. If you can break the ' i'm using this toy because i want to ....' and turn it into i'm using this toy because i enjoy.....then perhaps by lowering expectation you may get an unexpected and pleasant reward.

I encountered a woman in the past who said she rarely ever orgasmed and if so it was 1 and 'out'....it became 100% apparent that it was her head that held her back. By prolonging the build up and overall 'horniness' levels that changed quite switfly.

FWIW - sorry if stepping into areas i shoudl shut up about. Perhaps leave teh wand alone or to one side for as long as poss, take time to explore other areas than the obvious, if you have a dildo/vibe such as http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008 then get creative and instead of targeting teh G aim for the Deep Spot/P spot or maybe the A spot. Take a little time to notice the different sensations, and give yoruself time to build up the arousal level before switching to other vive/wand etc in more traditional areas.

have fun along the way.......